First time joining gold membership, cannot connect, lost profile, still can't do ...

Discus and support First time joining gold membership, cannot connect, lost profile, still can't do ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have put off joining online membership until today and eight hours of retyping my life history nothing has changed for better. My account is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TruebornGem905, Jun 7, 2016.

1. First time joining gold membership, cannot connect, lost profile, still can't do ...

I have put off joining online membership until today and eight hours of retyping my life history nothing has changed for better. My account is recognized but profile gone! Started new profile with tag ID but gold membership will not work!

:)

TruebornGem905, Jun 7, 2016
  2. status code 800704cd

So i tried t connect to the internet but it didnt let me. I deleted my profile and when i tried to redownload it from x/live it said that profiles cannot be downloaded, at the bottom it said the code
    800704cd. Please help!!

FlukierKhan20, Jun 7, 2016
  3. CJMasta777
    CJMasta777 Guest
    Cannot Download Profile... try again later.

I have an xbox live 12 month Gold membership that i just renewed in Nov. I tried to connect to xbox live this morning and got this message:

Cannot connect to xbox live, please check internet settings or redownload your profile.

So I tested connection, it worked fine, it said everything was online.

Still couldnt connect so I tried to redownload my profile, and it deleted it off of my system, downloaded a quarter of my profile, then popped up this message:

Cannot download profile, please try again later.

I read on the forums for an answer, but the only solutions i found were to clear cache (tried that) and login online to make sure the acct was clear of bans (no bans)

I literally have no idea what to do now. Any suggestions?

CJMasta777, Jun 7, 2016
  4. ngocphi Win User

Free gold for a month

well you create a new profile on the console and join xbox live

if it asks you to go gold then do so

but then when it asks you to add a payment option not at this time

if the console is new and within the first 3 profiles to join then its free

however this gamertag cannot receive the gold as its preexisting
  5. DlGlTAL Win User

Disconnected from Xbox LIVE when I log into any live account

At the time of my last post (mar 23) I was able to connect to Xbox LIVE using a different profile, which I had not been able to do when I first started this thread(mar 17th). I was still having problems downloading this profile though.

Since then, I read several other threads with similar issues which seemed to be resolved by upgrading to a gold membership. I redeemed a code for 3 months of gold membership through the site which appears to have resolved the error as I was then able to
    download this profile without an error and connect to LIVE.

Thanks for your time and effort to help me work through the problem.
  6. Just InZAX Win User

Goodbye Microsoft..no thanks to the new XFail One

Lost this customer as well. Just ended my Xbox Live Gold membership for the first time since release.
  7. onyxishere Win User

XBOX Gold Trial cards

Gold trial cards do not show as a Gold membership. You should try playing online to see if it worked for you. Also, sorry but one card will now be wasted as trial cards cannot be stacked. The time will be lost for the second card that you applied.
  8. onyxishere Win User

multiplayer issues

Sorry to hear it. Do all the people who can't join have a Gold membership?
Thema:

First time joining gold membership, cannot connect, lost profile, still can't do ...

1. First time joining gold membership, cannot connect, lost profile, still can't do ... - Similar Threads - joining gold membership

2. If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold?: Hello, If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold? 9e4b7919-3170-4b14-9fdd-c03c79e7bbad
  3. I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta: It would always say lost something everytime I try to join my friend’s lobby on gta 3bcbbdcf-4b83-4cbe-9e69-65cca123d10b
  4. Why do I have to join Live Gold to play the online version of Red Dead Redemption 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to join Live Gold to play the online version of Red Dead Redemption 2...: I bought Rede Dead Redemption 2 and there was clearly stated in the card "includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and Red Dead Online" but now after installing it if I press on the online...
  5. I already paid for Xbox gold why isn’t it letting me join friends and play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I already paid for Xbox gold why isn’t it letting me join friends and play: Help I can’t play online but paid my money 4152bc7f-51cf-4083-8881-f383d6ca9ef1
  6. Does my remaining xbox live gold get converted to ultimate if I join ultimate via Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my remaining xbox live gold get converted to ultimate if I join ultimate via Microsoft...: So basically I have a subscription to Xbox live gold for 12 months, but I'm quite close to redeeming a 1 month of ultimate via the Microsoft rewards system. I know that if you upgrade to ultimate...
  7. I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat: One of my best friends share gold with me but today i cant play multiplayer and join chat, i dont know for what, my xbox one s is the principal console in his account. I got my personal...
  8. Unable to join local coop mode with separate gold account?(xbox one x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join local coop mode with separate gold account?(xbox one x): I purchased a 2nd xbox live gold gamepass subscription so my son could play local coop with me on compatable games such as Halo 5 or Crackdown 3, added him as a friend, and whenever I navigate to...
  9. Xbox says gold isn't activated. But I can still join parties

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox says gold isn't activated. But I can still join parties: What the title says submitted by /u/Brads-vibe-corner [link] [comments]
  10. I can't join Xbox live rewards even though I have a gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join Xbox live rewards even though I have a gold membership: I have tried to join Xbox rewards but I get a message saying I cannot join Xbox live rewards strictly because I don't have an Xbox live membership! The thing is I do have a gold membership for the...