first screen

Discus and support first screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello ! i have a problem with my game, when i start the game, it freeze in the first screen, when i press a key it does nothing, and the profil say :... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GobletMasse405, Oct 30, 2017.

  1. first screen


    hello ! i have a problem with my game, when i start the game, it freeze in the first screen, when i press a key it does nothing, and the profil say : "no profil selected" i don't understand why it does this ...

    first screen [​IMG]

    :)
     
    GobletMasse405, Oct 30, 2017
    #1
  2. Halo 4 First screens

    Not liking the sound of perks or armour abilities...gotta wait and see until they release more info.
     
    DarkSpartan II7, Oct 30, 2017
    #2
  3. Halo 4 First screens

    Was Reach a sandbox game? Like they promised? It seemed like a pretty cool concept. Halo 1 had loads of big environments.
     
    superSnausages, Oct 30, 2017
    #3
  4. ScozzTheUniGuy Win User

    Halo 4 First screens

    [quote user="L1nko64"]

    I thought Halo Reach was the best one.....

    [/quote]

    Don't get me wrong, I loved Halo: Reach. I have loved all the Halo games to be honest but there was something special about 3. I there was something missing with Reach. The firefight never felt as fun as ODST's and the
    multiplayer although it was good didn't have the same great spark of 3's. Forge was brilliant though but you couldn't make the random whacky custom games like you could in Halo 3, which I missed. I also liked the campaign. Halo: Reach is a great game but just
    doesn't have the same magic Halo 3 had.
  5. Fat Mond Win User

    Halo 4 First screens

    Looks very much like another Halo game.
  6. HighlandRainbow Win User

    Halo 4 First screens

    For me personally halo ended with Halo 3, I wont be buying this.
  7. Cokney Charmer Win User

    Halo 4 First screens

    Halo has a history since HALO3 of doing great web docs during development of the games...the above video gives a good insight into 343's logic going into HALO 4
  8. The1337gamer Win User

    Halo 4 First screens

Thema:

first screen

Loading...
  1. first screen - Similar Threads - screen

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  4. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  5. No update on start up screen yet

    in XboX Insiders
    No update on start up screen yet: I am a xbox insider but still don't have the new update for the start up screen anyone know why that could be thanks submitted by /u/AdDesperate9651 [link] [comments]
  6. Weird squished screen on my Xbox one

    in XboX Insiders
    Weird squished screen on my Xbox one: I don't seem to be able to attach a picture, but what I want to ask is : I have a first model Xbox one , an original, and it worked as normal , but now whenever I use it , the screen is squished...
  7. Full screen experience and windows desktop options not showing while in desktop mode in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Full screen experience and windows desktop options not showing while in desktop mode in the...: not sure what I did when I was tweaking around in my settings or if it’s a bug but can someone help the pictures shows the best way I can explain it sorry submitted by /u/Gowash302 [link]...
  8. Xbox full screen experience on pc

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox full screen experience on pc: I have a doubt about the FSE on PC. I tried to activate it on my desktop with two monitors connected and obviously (as I imagined) the second monitor is totally obscured. Is there no way to use it...
  9. There is no option for the "Xbox Full Screen Experience" when starting the Desktop PC

    in XboX Insiders
    There is no option for the "Xbox Full Screen Experience" when starting the Desktop PC: (Feature available from "windows insider - PC gaming" and I'm using from "xbox insider hub - PC gaming" so I don't think I'm going against rule 4, in case excuse me and tell me where I should...
  10. There is no option for the "Xbox Full Screen Experience" when starting the PC

    in XboX Insiders
    There is no option for the "Xbox Full Screen Experience" when starting the PC: Hi everyone, In Setting - Gaming - Full screen experience I have "Xbox Full Screen Experience" and "Show accessibility control hints in Task View" but I don't have the option to set "enter full...