First Post

Discus and support First Post in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello here Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Admin, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Admin
    Admin Administrator Staff Member

First Post

Hello here

Admin, Apr 24, 2018
  2. Scrtch Win User

first post......

lol....almost first post. I stole that thunder.
  3. RyanCook311 Win User

First post...

I understand you're excited about the beta I am as well but this forum is meant for people who need help. But while you're here why not try and help someone?
  4. JeroenBoom Win User

First Post

For all who are testing the forums, just go to the forums. Thats it. There is no need to also post something. Cheers! ;-)
  5. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

first post......

Hope they sub cat them better.. so far it looks like a rows of threads, that will b a pain
  6. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

First post...

Hey there, Congrats on signing up for the beta! (Links here to sign up:
    connect.microsoft.com/XboxLIVEUpdate
    )

But this is a support forum so if you have any support related issues this is the place to post.
Thema:

First Post

1. First Post - Similar Threads - Post

2. My account has been suspended 5 times in a row for an LFG post made months ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended 5 times in a row for an LFG post made months ago: Hi Microsoft, A few months ago I made what I thought to be a funny LFG post. It was not harmful in any way and clearly a joke as it's a common meme. I'm now servicing my 5th non-consecutive...
  3. Someone is harassing me by reporting my LFG posts. How do I report this to Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is harassing me by reporting my LFG posts. How do I report this to Microsoft?: I keep getting suspended for my Looking For Group posts. They're completely innocuous. Here are the posts I got suspended for: "LTM | I'm Valk, ex Pred | req: 6000 kllls on ONE legend, good mic,...
  4. Why was I banned for a group post I made 2 months ago!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned for a group post I made 2 months ago!: I haven’t made a group post in 2 weeks and I can’t getting banned for everyone that I have made within the last 2 months. I haven’t done anything wrong and the group posts are for my Minecraft...
  5. Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get...: Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get the Enforcement Band? This has happend three times now 2 now on the gamertag I have now....
  6. How do you delete old LFG post ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you delete old LFG post ?: My account was recently suspended due to an old LFG post that was made before/during the month of October. I was wondering if their was a way to delete my old post to stop this from happening Also...
  7. Randomly suspended for a 1 year old Looking for Group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Randomly suspended for a 1 year old Looking for Group post: Hey there, I received an email about 2 enforcement actions being placed on my account for a group post that I made over a year ago. The post was in regards to Call of Duty and the game mode...
  8. What was wrong with my post that has made my account suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    What was wrong with my post that has made my account suspended?: Like at least explain what I did wrong not just say it was my post 11f28501-c33c-48ef-9014-1d8ab4517b12
  9. Why was i banned for a old group post???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was i banned for a old group post???: Yesterday I was just minding my own business watching YouTube and i sign back into my account and get a 4 day ban from a group post I made 2 or 3 months ago i sent a appeal and got nothing back...
  10. Been banned for a LFG post I haven’t posted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Been banned for a LFG post I haven’t posted: I’ve been banned for the 4th time and this time I haven’t even posted. Is anyone else having this when putting up LFG posts and finding we have been banned? I’ve been on the phone to technical...