First I could no longer buy anything, and now I can't even log in

Discus and support First I could no longer buy anything, and now I can't even log in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please fix this game. I got to level 64, and now I can't even log on 283b4a99-7e3b-49b0-9558-6c12c8c5689a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OnshoreNormal87, Nov 5, 2017.

1. First I could no longer buy anything, and now I can't even log in

Please fix this game. I got to level 64, and now I can't even log on

:)

OnshoreNormal87, Nov 5, 2017
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    I can't buy anything

Could you post back the specific error message and error code you receive when you purchase? Is this happening with one specific product? Once we have some more details, we can help further narrow this down! First I could no longer buy anything, and now I can't even log in :)

Mister Beep, Nov 5, 2017
  3. Rogue Blade
    Rogue Blade Guest
    I can't buy anything

I go in the store on my Xbox one and try to buy anything or put in a code and it loads a little then takes me right back to the buy screen

Rogue Blade, Nov 5, 2017
  4. Chief LORD Win User

locked from purchasing things

same thing with me

i've removed the credits card info from my account..now i can't even but anything

i even return the credit info to buy stuff from windows phone 8 store..but i can't buy anything
  5. ngocphi Win User

I Can't Buy Anything

Before you do please register billing info and enable reoccuring purchases and online transactions

This should help

Keep in mind when you buy prepaid visas you are playing Russian roulette with your wallet

You might as well drop it with whatever balance you had and pray noone takes it thats how bad they are

One they arent meant for reoccuring purchases and even then the fees are horrible

2 you have a 50/50 chance of getting one to work with online services

Visa vanilla seems best

Billing support could help you but as mentioned its a roll of a dice
  6. dempup Win User

I Can't Buy Anything

Hi Carson.

You can get in touch with support here: Xbox Support. Hope you get it sorted out.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

I can't buy anything

Could you post back the specific error message and error code you receive when you purchase? Is this happening with one specific product? Once we have some more details, we can help further narrow this down! :)
  8. NazarusUnbound Win User

Resident Evil 4 Problem

I can't even find this on the xbox live. It showed up once here on the website and when I tried to buy it, there was an error and now it no longer shows up at all
Thema:

First I could no longer buy anything, and now I can't even log in

1. First I could no longer buy anything, and now I can't even log in - Similar Threads - longer buy anything

2. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  3. I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc...: Hello I'm contacting Microsoft today to ask why is my Minecraft is not working(I have the physical copy). I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that I'm just asking how it's perfectly legal...
  4. No longer Own Minecraft, but can`t Buy it either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer Own Minecraft, but can`t Buy it either: Ok so recently I felt like playing Minecraft again, so I went to Mojang to redownload it. Had to merge my account with my Microsoft account so I did that. Then it gave me the choice to either...
  5. Why can i no longer buy year subscription of xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can i no longer buy year subscription of xbox live?: I have always paid $59.99 for a year of xbox live. When microsoft did their price hike, i had to change to game pass because of it. Now that Microsoft has come to their senses and reduced their...
  6. Ever since the new Xbox store came out on console, I can no longer buy games through the...

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since the new Xbox store came out on console, I can no longer buy games through the...: Is anyone else experiencing this? Did I miss a patch note or something when the store experience changed on console? submitted by /u/evilrastan [link] [comments]
  7. AmazonでXboxプリペイドカードが購入できなくなっている[Translation-You can no longer buy Xbox prepaid cards on...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    AmazonでXboxプリペイドカードが購入できなくなっている[Translation-You can no longer buy Xbox prepaid cards on...: ある日、AmazonにてXboxのプリペイドカードを購入しようとしたのですが、販売停止になっていることに気づきました。 自分なりに調べたのですが全くそれらしい情 を得ることができませんでした。 このことについて何か知っている方、教えてほしいです。 [Translation-One day, I tried to buy an Xbox prepaid card on Amazon,...
  8. Can no longer buy ANY backward compatible games on Xbox One or the web

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer buy ANY backward compatible games on Xbox One or the web: I have bought many Xbox 360 and original Xbox games either from my Xbox One or through xbox.com. Now all of a sudden, I get "No payment on file". When I click on change payment I get another error...
  9. Rainbow six siege Does NOT have a buy option any longer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege Does NOT have a buy option any longer...: Me and my friends played a lot of rainbow but in order for me to have the game, i had to game share via connecting eachothers home Xboxs suddenly that broke and i no longer have his games i looked...
  10. Are my Xbox 360 games no longer useful if I dont buy a Xbox One? (I have a powerfull laptop)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are my Xbox 360 games no longer useful if I dont buy a Xbox One? (I have a powerfull laptop): So, the main issue is, I do no longer play with my Xbox 360, it works fine, but I do not have it with me. However, I bought several games in physical format such as "Resident Evil" and "Gears of...