Firmware update the blu Ray drive

Discus and support Firmware update the blu Ray drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to firmware update the blu Ray-drive. 23f0a858-1fe2-4961-a239-049a2a6226a1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TerryBevan2, May 6, 2020.

1. TerryBevan2
    TerryBevan2 Guest

How to firmware update the blu Ray-drive.

:)

TerryBevan2, May 6, 2020
  2. PamelaLawhead Win User

Factory reset doesn’t work

I found out what the actual issue is. The problem is with the blu ray drive. Looks like the update corrupted the firmware so the drive no longer works.
  3. DominumStige Win User

Are you talking about xbox or pc my friend
    He has already replied that there is the error E100 on console... It's assumed to be an error while updating the console.
  4. TerryBevan2 Win User

Is it possible to get past the E100 without the DVDs drive present & use it as the all-digital console please.

Thank you..
  5. tejo chase Win User

This is something that would be handled by microsoft during a console update, I doubt theres a way to update the drive independently.
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

Are you talking about xbox or pc my friend
Thema:

1. Firmware update the blu Ray drive - Similar Threads - Firmware update blu

2. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  3. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  4. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  5. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  6. Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.: I am attempting to update my Xbox One Wireless Controller to then connect it via Bluetooth to my PC since it is currently not appearing, however I have used 5+ micro-USB cables and one which I...
  7. Xbox one X no video - is it possible to update the firmware with USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X no video - is it possible to update the firmware with USB?: Hi there, I have an Xbox one X (that has been barely used) that has stopped displaying video. I can still hear Xbox / menu noises so it still works. I remember everything being fine the last time...
  8. Xbox Console and Xbox Accessories App have different controller firmware updates? Which is...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console and Xbox Accessories App have different controller firmware updates? Which is...: I have both a Green Recycled Series S/X controller and a FH5 Series S/X controller. I use the FH5 controller mainly on PC and the Green Recycled controller mainly on Xbox One X. I got an update...
  9. Controller Firmware Updating for Tesla

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Firmware Updating for Tesla: Does anyone know what this lady means about 3rd-party tools for flashing older firmware? I’ve looked around but Google isn’t really getting me anywhere. Thanks. It’s the Vanessaez reply to my...
  10. Is their a Place where they post when they have a new firmware update for their controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is their a Place where they post when they have a new firmware update for their controllers?: Don't Have internet at home right now and its a pain to check on my laptop manually. was wondering if they post it somewhere so i could set something up like rss feeds for when they do....