Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?

Discus and support Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have restarted my series x and updated the controller but i still don't have the dynamic background for the fire vapor controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE0AKL3Y, May 24, 2024.

1. THE0AKL3Y
    THE0AKL3Y Guest

I have restarted my series x and updated the controller but i still don't have the dynamic background for the fire vapor controller

:)

THE0AKL3Y, May 24, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi THE0AKL3Y, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Agent"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and Account Profile Questions" > Confirm.

Select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.

Source:

https://news.xbox.com/2024/05/07/introducing-xbox-wireless-controller-fire-vapor-special-edition/
  3. Smwutches Win User

Dynamic Background?

At this time, dynamic backgrounds are only available on the Series S/X and can't be customized. If the video you saw was done on a One, then the person doing it is doing something that violates the terms of service.

If you are on a Series S/X, when you go to settings and change your background, there's a section for dynamic backgrounds.
  4. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

New trailer

Also in that video a guy fired off grenade launcher and vaporizes that dude on the ground.
  5. Senkei88 Win User

XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION

i want dynamic background themes
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Xbox background - personalised themes

I like the achievement backgrounds. It would be awesome if they added dynamic backgrounds to the Series X, just like the PS4.
Thema:

1. Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix? - Similar Threads - Fire vapor dynamic

2. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pro controller set on fire: So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot...
  3. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  4. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....
  5. can i get a new xbox after losing mine to a house fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i get a new xbox after losing mine to a house fire: I recently lost my xbox to a fire just January 18,2023 and i was wonder if there would be a way to be able to replace or get a new one without a big amount of money included . I have pictures of...
  6. How can I make an xbox one work o a 24" INSIGNIA FIRE TV EDITION SMART TV..

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I make an xbox one work o a 24" INSIGNIA FIRE TV EDITION SMART TV..: The NS-24DF310NA21 24" SMART TV WONT READ THE XBOX ONE SIGNAL HOW CAN YOU FIX THIS PROBLEM..? 66632346-6fc3-4f3d-89f8-9ddefa8a56f9
  7. Is it possible to migrate a ‘non account’ Minecraft edition from Amazon Fire Tablet to a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to migrate a ‘non account’ Minecraft edition from Amazon Fire Tablet to a...: My son has been playing Minecraft on his Amazon Fire Tablet for a while and now wants to play online. Is there a way to migrate his off-line account to a on-line Microsoft account without loosing...
  8. Who else thinks whoever throttled MS rewards should be fired?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who else thinks whoever throttled MS rewards should be fired?: This stinks if some new VP who thinks they can move the needle, but it's moving in the wrong direction. Throttling searches, establishing time limits in 15 minute intervals, altering code so...
  9. Can the classic game Return Fire be added to Games Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the classic game Return Fire be added to Games Pass?: Hi guys Love the Xbox Series X, just a question will the classic game Return Fire be added to Xbox games pass? Loved playing this on 3dO many moons ago was great fun! Would be awesome to have...
  10. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!: I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I don't know what it is, and I don't know how...