Finished a 2 week multiplayer ban and still can't play multiplayer

Discus and support Finished a 2 week multiplayer ban and still can't play multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I finished a 2 week multiplayer ban on the 23 October and I still can't play multiplayer games I've checked my enforcement history and the ban shows it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SirChewzAlot, Oct 23, 2017.

1. SirChewzAlot
    SirChewzAlot Guest

I finished a 2 week multiplayer ban on the 23 October and I still can't play multiplayer games I've checked my enforcement history and the ban shows it finished this morning is there anyway of contacting xbox or the ambassadors?

:)

SirChewzAlot, Oct 23, 2017
  2. SirChewzAlot
    SirChewzAlot Guest
    Communications Ban

I got a communication ban on the 7 June then a multiplayer ban on the 8 June finished both bans and nearly a week later I still can't message or party chat

SirChewzAlot, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Il Frontal
    Il Frontal Guest
    2 week console ban is over and I still can't play

More than 2 weeks ago, my xbox one console was banned from communication and online multiplayer for exactly 2 weeks. The ban ended 4 days ago and yet I still can't communicate with my friends and play online multiplayer. I can't contact the enforcement team
    in a case review because my ban isn't active anymore. When will I be able to play and communicate again? Can someone at Xbox support please help me?

Il Frontal, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Most likely you've been hit with an extension of the ban. You would need to contact support to find out when it ends, but keep in mind they won't have any other information regarding the ban. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    You can check for any bans/ suspensions you might have here-
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

If your ban is over and you are still seeing the effects of it, follow these steps:

1. Remove your account from your Xbox
    2. Restart your console by pressing the xbox button, press settings, press restart
    3. Add back the account.

Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

You can check for any bans/ suspensions you might have here-
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

If your ban is over and you are still seeing the effects of it, follow these steps:

1. Remove your account from your Xbox
    2. Restart your console by pressing the xbox button, press settings, press restart
    3. Add back the account.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Most likely you've been hit with an extension of the ban. You would need to contact support to find out when it ends, but keep in mind they won't have any other information regarding the ban. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. SirChewzAlot Win User

Communications Ban

I got a communication ban on the 7 June then a multiplayer ban on the 8 June finished both bans and nearly a week later I still can't message or party chat
  9. slasam Win User

assetto corsa e multiplayer [Edit - Translation] - corsa assetto and multiplayer

the game is assetto corsa.It's the only game I can't access in multiplayer, it's been 2 weeks. But there are friends of mine who are playing multiplayer normally
  10. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Assasins Creed: Revelations Vs. Batman: Arkham City Vs. Just Cause 2

I totally agree about AC: B multiplayer! Maybe I'll pop it in tomorrow if Dark Souls doesn't suck me in like it has the past 2 weeks. I just can't explain why, but I can't play AC multiplayer for long periods of time.
Thema:

1. Finished a 2 week multiplayer ban and still can't play multiplayer - Similar Threads - Finished week multiplayer

2. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  3. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  4. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  5. Update keeps saying pausing and says “finishing things up…”

in XboX Insiders
    Update keeps saying pausing and says “finishing things up…”: I’m trying to update Dead by Daylight but the download keeps freezing and says “finishing things up…” and doesn’t progress the download at all. It’s been frozen for over an hour. I do not know...
  6. Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished: i'm trying to enter the sweepstakes to win the halo tv series controller and even though i have registered and downloaded/launched/signed into the paramount plus app, it won't seem to pick up that...
  7. Xbox Wireless headset WILL NOT finish charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset WILL NOT finish charging: My Xbox wireless headset has been plugged in for 2 days straight and will not finish charging. The orange light continues blinking and when I try to play with it, my Xbox says that the battery is...
  8. Console turns on only to do updates, after finishing them, it starts to turn on for less...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console turns on only to do updates, after finishing them, it starts to turn on for less...: Today I turned on the Xbox one after more than a month without turning it on, it turned on normally and started downloading and installing a 4.5 Gb update, when I finished downloading and...
  9. Saved game won't finish loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game won't finish loading.: Just started playing Hogwarts Legacy and have a saved gamed. Only one and when I select to start/ use my saved game it will do all the parts you normally go through, but just stays on the load...
  10. I'm ban more than one week. When it's finish

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm ban more than one week. When it's finish: When the ban is finish. I know what i've Done is not very cool . I'm so sorry . I Will Never begin . Please help me. 09d46fb1-b105-4f98-a334-7f32c7544401