Finding the Code to redeem money spent for Minecraft which went to MS account

Discus and support Finding the Code to redeem money spent for Minecraft which went to MS account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased Minecoins on Windows 10 PC online. This added them to MS account - but I have no code to Redeem this with as required by Minecraft. How can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FlashDog5454, Feb 9, 2021.

1. FlashDog5454
    FlashDog5454 Guest

I purchased Minecoins on Windows 10 PC online. This added them to MS account - but I have no code to Redeem this with as required by Minecraft. How can I get this code?

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks

:)

FlashDog5454, Feb 9, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Gift Cards

MS Points have been discontinued. Even if you could find them they would be converted to your local currency when added to your account.

When you redeem the code from your $20 card it should add the money directly to your gamertag.
  3. R4FTY Win User

Minecraft Java and Bedrock card redeem issue, tried for like 20 minutes

If you're experiencing an issue with redeeming a Minecraft Java Edition or Minecraft Bedrock Edition code on Xbox, there could be a few different reasons for this problem. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure you're signed in to the correct Microsoft account. If you have multiple accounts, it's possible that you may be signed in to the wrong one, which could cause problems when trying to redeem the code.
    2. Check to see if there are any restrictions on the account that could be preventing you from redeeming the code. For example, some accounts may have a spending limit that limits the amount of money that can be spent in a given period of time.
    3. Check to see if there are any outstanding balances on the account that could be preventing you from redeeming the code. If there is an outstanding balance on the account, you may not be able to redeem the code until the balance is paid off.
    4. Make sure you're entering the code correctly. Codes are often case-sensitive and may contain letters, numbers, or both. Be sure to double-check that you're entering the code exactly as it appears on the card.
    5. Check to see if there are any known issues with the Xbox Store or Minecraft that could be causing the problem. You can check for any known issues by visiting the Xbox status page (https://support.xbox.com/status) or the Minecraft support page (https://help.mojang.com/).
    If you've tried these steps and you're still unable to redeem the code, you may want to try contacting Xbox customer support for assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and determine the cause of the problem.
  4. ScrimpyTheGod Win User

How activate minecraft gift card

Hi Le

A way to redeem a Minecon gift card is to follow these steps

1. Go to minecraft.net/redeem.
    2. Input your 25-digit code in the “Enter Code” box.
    3. Sign in with the Microsoft Account in which you would like to use the item.
    4. Follow the instructions to download the item.

(Source - Minecraft help redeem)

If it isn't a Minecon but just a normal gift card just redeem it ion your Microsoft account and then use the money to buy mine coins from the Microsoft or in game store.

Hopefully this helps.
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

I deleted a game and now I have to pay for it.

Heya!

To be sure, which version of Minecraft were you referring to?

If you check your
    purchase history
    you should be able to find that content if your account in fact owns it.

If you are not able to find that in your account history it would mean your account was not the one that redeemed the code.
  6. Morgan Bent Win User

Code already Redeemed?

Actually it's a "Minecraft for Windows 10" and the redeem code is "F9C43-HD6HT-9KYKK-Y3DQJ-4WPFZ" but when I went to redeem it on the computer it displayed as already redeemed.
Thema:

1. Finding the Code to redeem money spent for Minecraft which went to MS account - Similar Threads - Finding Code redeem

2. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  3. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  4. when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...: so i bought the msfs2020 premium deluxe disk version.i installed the game.but i have a problem with activation.when i want to redeem the code it doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product...
  5. Redeemed game code but can't find game install option on Xbox app PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed game code but can't find game install option on Xbox app PC: I bought Street Fighter 6 digital from Best Buy the other day, but after redeeming it from the Xbox app, it doesn't give me any option to download/install it. I can only see it under purchase...
  6. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  7. I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...: Anyone help me? Redeemed fifa23 supercharger pack in my phone while at work and now I can’t find the pack, says code already redeemed but nothing there 94403c7f-ac3b-41f5-b78b-bb3c5029832a
  8. I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.: [img] [img] The membership had a time period of 3 years from the day it was claimed. I wasn't facing this issue until yesterday. 903f89b5-aed3-4367-a15a-aea1e4755cf8
  9. How to find a Code I need to redeem

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find a Code I need to redeem: Purchased the new Overwatch 2 credits on Microsoft rewards however I forgot the code when going to battle.net and I don’t know how or if I can find the code again...
  10. I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem: I preordered Halo Infinite from the Microsoft store, and I have no idea where the code is. I didn’t get an email so I don’t know what to do. Any help would be nice. Thanks...