Finding out the way to press the buttons to put the Xbox 360 S Back to when I just got it.

Discus and support Finding out the way to press the buttons to put the Xbox 360 S Back to when I just got it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi other gamers I have a problem I can't find the way of pressing the buttons to have a pop up message saying Would you like to reset the setting back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoahDavis7, Nov 16, 2020.

1. NoahDavis7
    NoahDavis7 Guest

Finding out the way to press the buttons to put the Xbox 360 S Back to when I just got it.

Hi other gamers I have a problem I can't find the way of pressing the buttons to have a pop up message saying Would you like to reset the setting back to factory I can't find the way to read how to press the buttons for the pop up my xbox is a Xbox 360
    S in November 2020 I have already deleted everything off of my drive and It still shows the family settings I also dont know the passcode so when ever i want to buy something it pops up saying can you put the passcode and whenever i go to remove the family
    settings it pops u it was sold to me at a yard sale and the guy never reset it Please help thank you have a good day.

:)

NoahDavis7, Nov 16, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. D0m0ism Win User

STUCK ON THE SPLASH SCREEN!!! HELP!!

I agree on the 20gb never being available unless you took it out of the case of the original Xbox. My Xbox 360 s 4gb got stuck as well. If you have anything plugged to it just take it out and put it back in, it should be fine.
  4. Lubin-F366B936-33F9- Win User

Time is in the top right

so i was playing xbox yesterday, and when you press the home button and the menu appears the time is usually in the bottom right. For some reason the time, system options button, and the buttons to capture any clips is all on the top of my screen,
    and the time in the top right. I looked through every part of the settings and couldnt figure out how to put my time back to the bottom right corner. Out of habit i press the home button on my controller to look at the time, to get frustrated and look to
    the too right instead of the bottom right. It is hard to explain and no matter what i do or search up, i cant find a way to put the time back to the bottom right corner. So if anyone knows how, please let me know
    Have you updated your Xbox ?
  5. smileskybird Win User

How are the new controllers?

Lighter and smaller. Vibration like in Forza 5 is cool. Nice battery compartment. I thought that the white circle button on the top was just put their as a design image but it functions pretty much like the Xbox Guide button on the Xbox 360. The LB and RB
    buttons sound more plastic-y when you press them. And the Y B A X buttons are not completely covered in colour like the Xbox 360 controller ones. I'm so use to seeing "press start" button on Xbox 360 games but with Xbox 1 games it says "press A". I usually
    press A anyway for Xbox 360 games but for some 360 games that I've tried namely Mass Effect 3 the game would only start if I pressed the start button, wouldn't accept the A button. It's a more sleek controller. On the Xbox 1's Dashboard, it doesn't indicate
    the battery power level your Xbox 1 controller has but with Xbox 360 it keeps a battery level indicator for the controller. That pretty much sums up my experience with it.
  6. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

New to Xbox live on 360... someone help

Hey ShazShrooms,

Xbox 360's version of Internet Explorer doesn't actually have tabs.

If you are referring to the "Web Hub" screen you get when you press the "Y" button, this is just a screen designed to help you get to your favorites, recently viewed, and featured sites more quickly. If you are trying to clear your browsing history,
    you can find this in the Settings. But there are no tabs in Xbox 360's IE App.

Hit Like if this Helps!
Thema:

1. Finding out the way to press the buttons to put the Xbox 360 S Back to when I just got it. - Similar Threads - Finding press buttons

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  4. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  5. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  6. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  7. How do I find my Xbox one s controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find my Xbox one s controller???: I don't have Kinect or spare controller so I can't have any microphone or anything in, and I need to find it, is there any way I can do it using Xbox app? - no Kinect - no microphone - No spare...
  8. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  9. How do I find the region code for xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find the region code for xbox 360?: Im stationed overseas. Not sure of the region my xbox 360 has. I bought NFS Carbon for it and i got hit with a region error. How do i figure out my region so i can buy games specifically from that...
  10. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347