finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription

Discus and support finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My sons xbox tried to update and got to 85% then failed and he coulnt get it to do anything so did a factory reset which has worked but now he cant get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WilliamBathgate, Apr 24, 2020.

1. finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription

My sons xbox tried to update and got to 85% then failed and he coulnt get it to do anything so did a factory reset which has worked but now he cant get onto his account? i have his Gamertag and my bank details which pay for the subscription but cant find
    the e-mail address that he used? so cant log him on? can i find the e-mail address?

:)

WilliamBathgate, Apr 24, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription

You would need to contact Xbox support.

Support.xbox.com/contact-us

Give them the gamer tag or even your credit card information and they should be able to look the account up and if they can verify ownership of the account they should be able to give you the email address for the account.

To save this hassle in the future you may want to add your son to your family this will allow you to see his information when you sign into your account at account.microsoft.com/family
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

Advocacy

AwokN hey there :)

If it was a Gold Membership account, you should be able to prove ownership by providing the payment details and address tied to the account. Your bank managers should be able to look as far back as possible to find any purchases for a Gold Subscription if
    you used a Credit Card and you could take things further from there, with phone support. Does any of that sound like a possibility? Or was your account Silver?

Many thanks,

Cloud
  4. SingCongButas25 Win User

no acess to my xboxlive account and gamertag

Hey there,

From what I understand. You can't sign in your gamertag from your 360 that has your games and gold subscription. If that's right. Then what you just need to do is to sign in the "CORRRECT" email for that gamertag. If that one that you used to post is not
    your gamertag, then you're using the wrong email for your account.
  5. NikkiBeckman Win User

Unable to upgrade to Gold membership.

Hello xmetacorx, sorry to hear about your issue purchasing a gold subscription.

Wish there was a way to force a payment method to work but unfortuantely it is not the case.

Be sure that every little detail entered in on your gamertag matches exactly with what is on file at the bank.

Check your billing on your gamertag to be sure that there are no outstanding charges.

And look over your bank terms of use for re occuring charges to see if it is blocked as default protection purposes. Unblock at the bank side if it is blocked.
  6. Kung Fu Spoon Win User

New Xbox and forgot E-mail and Password!

Unfortunately without at least an email address it's quite tricky. I would suggest going through your email accounts and searching for emails from 'Xbox' or 'Microsoft' once you find that you can go through the

forgotten password
    process. Also here's some
    tips on your account that may help.

If you still can't find it you'll need to call
    Xbox Support
    , and have some details about the windows live id and gamertag ready.
Thema:

1. finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription - Similar Threads - finding email account

2. How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.: I am looking for the email and password i had had of my Xbox account that was on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox One. This account has been deleted and there is no save files or save data that correlates...
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  5. How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?: I have forgotten the associated email I used for my Minecraft Java Edition (Lunar) account. I do remember my username however. I have bought Minecraft Java Edition with that account and I am...
  6. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  7. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  8. Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account: Hello, I am trying to find the correct email associated with a pre-existing xbox account which I have had for years. For some reason, different gamertags are associated with the two potential...
  9. Do you know how to find old accounts without the email or at least some of it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you know how to find old accounts without the email or at least some of it.: One day on my main account, I couldn't log in so I made an alt account which I have been using. I removed the account on my Xbox thinking nothing of it, note that this was when I was young. I now...
  10. Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...: Im trying to find it since it had the power rangers skin pack and founders cape in minecraft. I do have details about the xbox accounts profile picture and purchases in minecraft I made at that...