Finding Dory on Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox360 won't download language

Discus and support Finding Dory on Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox360 won't download language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I bought my son the Finding Dory Playset to use on the Infinity 3.0 Portal. With the Infinity 3.0 disc loaded, and the portal plugged in, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LedZA, Jun 21, 2016.

1. LedZA
    LedZA Guest

Hi all,

I bought my son the Finding Dory Playset to use on the Infinity 3.0 Portal. With the Infinity 3.0 disc loaded, and the portal plugged in, I get the option to play Finding Dory, but I then get a screen to say I need to download a playset and language. When
    I try do this, it says no downloads available and I'm back at the start screen. I am logged into Xbox Live and I have an active internet connection.

Thank you

Norwin

:)

LedZA, Jun 21, 2016
  2. oasismark
    oasismark Guest
    Lego Dimensions Xbox One

Yes, it just has to be the same system.

I bought Disney 2.0 base and it works fine with the digital download of 3.0.

The reason 3.0 is available digitally and 2.0 wasn't

oasismark, Jun 21, 2016
  3. StuartATrueRed, Jun 21, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jun 22, 2016
  5. LedZA
    LedZA Guest
    Thank you for your response. I tried the link and followed the instructions but the play set still won't work. It still requires the download of a language pack which when I select Xbox live says is not available. Please help.....

LedZA, Jun 23, 2016
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Which country do you live in please?

onyxishere, Jun 24, 2016
  7. I am having the exact same problem. I am in Australia.

UnderlaidFive84, Jun 24, 2016
  8. LedZA
    LedZA Guest

What's interesting is that the Marvel Battleground play set downloaded and installed without a single issue. So why is Dory not working?

LedZA, Jun 24, 2016
  9. Hey, guys! Sorry for the delay in getting to you all. When you tried the link that Onyx provided, did you try downloading the English pack and it didn't work? I'd like to make sure I understand exactly what you're running into.

There might have been a game code inside the Playset that you should have redeemed. Did you end up redeeming that? Let me know! We'll see if we can get to the bottom of this. Finding Dory on Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox360 won't download language :)

Misses Quinzel, Jun 30, 2016
  10. LedZA
    LedZA Guest
    Hi, I did try the link from Onyx to remote install language pack - it made no difference. There aren't cards with codes in either Finding Dory or Marvel Battleground, but Marvel Battleground works fine. Please help????

LedZA, Jul 5, 2016
  11. Thanks for the clarification, NunuFroggie! I have found several places say that a code should be included, but I'm wondering if that's just US.

We're going to dig a bit deeper into this to find out what's going on. I'll post back when I have more information for you. Finding Dory on Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox360 won't download language :)

Misses Quinzel, Jul 6, 2016
  12. I am in South Africa too. Also cannot download the english language and your website is SO userUNfriendly!!!!!! this is so irritating that we spend money on such items and cannot make use of it because we first have to set up an account, then it still doesnt
    work - how do we fix this problem

GrooviestTen64, Jul 7, 2016
  13. Finding Dory on Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox360 won't download language

I am having the same problem and am in South Africa as well. I am able to download and install the English Language Pack, the problem is to download the "Finding Dory Play Set" pack and the "Finding Dory in English" packs. Once you have downloaded the
    English Language Pack of approx 35MB, it tries to then download the Finding Dory Play Set Pack, but it keeps on saying "Pack is currently downloading" within the game, but when you go to the active downloads section on xbox main menu, there are no downloads
    (active or pending - nothing!). If you go back to the game and click on the Finding Dory play option it says: "The Finding Dory Play Set is currently downloading. The Play Set will be available to play once the Play Set and language pack download is complete."
    But nothing is downloading??? Is there a way to manually download and install the "Finding Dory Play Set"?

DeviantMilk316, Jul 7, 2016
  14. Thanks for hopping in here, guys!

From what I have seen online, there should be a code in the Play Set that you redeem for this (as seen

here on Best Buy
    under "What's Included"). I'm not sure if this is a US only thing, though.

Because of that, I'm going to get this to the right people. I want to confirm one last thing with you guys, though!

All of your consoles are set to your region, correct? It seems that only Australia and South Africa users are running into this right now (for those of you that have reported this). To make sure you have your console set there, you will want to follow these
    steps:

• Make sure you are signed into your account.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Console Settings.

• Select Language and Locale.
    • Select Locale.
    • Select your region from the list.
    The Xbox 360 runs off of your account's region for the Marketplace. To make sure that your account is set appropriately, head over to
    xbox.com/en-AU (for Australia) or
    xbox.com/en-ZA
    (for South Africa) and sign in to your account. If you don't have a credit card/debit card from your region attached to your account already, please add one by clicking your GT at the top right, then Microsoft Account. On the left hand side,
    there will be an option to add a payment option.

Once you've done both of these, power cycle your console, and then attempt again.

If it doesn't work, or you've made these changes previously, post back and we can get this to the right team to dig into this more for us.

Thanks for everyone's diligence and updates! Hopefully we can get this sorted shortly. Finding Dory on Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox360 won't download language :)

Misses Quinzel, Jul 7, 2016
  15. Hi, I have checked the Language and Locale settings. It is definitely English and South Africa. I logged into my XBox account and made sure it is pointed to the South African marektplace and I have a South African credit card linked. I also made sure
    with Microsoft that my account address is correct.

It does not fix the problem. Still getting the same error messages.

I also contacted the Disney.com team and their Infinity 3.0 Support Team suggested the following:

We will want to try connecting our Xbox by an Ethernet cable to our router to make sure our connection is stable. If we try to download the update a second time we will want to make sure we clear out any existing information by clearing the cache following
    the steps below:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller (the silver and green X button)

2. Go to Settings, then System Settings

3. Select Storage or Memory

4. Choose the main storage device

5. Select My Games and Apps

6. Choose Disney Infinity or Disney Infinity (2.0 Edition)

7. Scroll down until you see the update

8. Press A, then select Delete

IMPORTANT: Don't select Delete when you initially choose Disney Infinity or Disney Infinity (2.0 Edition), as you will lose all of your game progress. Wait until you locate the update file, then delete.

Please make sure that there is enough space on your 360's hard drive to support the update.

We'll get this sorted out!.

BUT IT IS NOT WORKING EITHER!

DeviantMilk316, Jul 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Finding Dory on Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox360 won't download language - Similar Threads - Finding Dory Disney

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  4. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  5. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  6. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  7. How do I find my Xbox one s controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find my Xbox one s controller???: I don't have Kinect or spare controller so I can't have any microphone or anything in, and I need to find it, is there any way I can do it using Xbox app? - no Kinect - no microphone - No spare...
  8. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  9. How do I find the region code for xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find the region code for xbox 360?: Im stationed overseas. Not sure of the region my xbox 360 has. I bought NFS Carbon for it and i got hit with a region error. How do i figure out my region so i can buy games specifically from that...
  10. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to update finding dory 3.0 without the internet

2. Disney infinity audio for English not Downloaded