find out what email was used for ea account(linked to xbox)

Discus and support find out what email was used for ea account(linked to xbox) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, I have an ea account linked to my xbox, but I do not know the email(its not my main ea account). I bought madden 21 today and cannot use some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kerbuchard, Jan 4, 2021.

1. kerbuchard
    kerbuchard Guest

Hey all,

I have an ea account linked to my xbox, but I do not know the email(its not my main ea account). I bought madden 21 today and cannot use some of the features(like face of the franchise) because xbox wants me to log into EA.

is there anyway for me to see what email I used for the ea account via the xbox?

I cannot find it through ea support as they want me to verify 7 different pieces of info, but as IDK the email address I used I dont have much of the info they want.

:)

kerbuchard, Jan 4, 2021
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User

LINKING MY GAMERTAG ON BAD COMPANY WEBSITE......HELP.............

Sorry, we can't find information about that Xbox LIVE Gamertag.

Before you can link your Xbox LIVE Gamertag to your EA Master Account, you need to log in to any online EA game with your Xbox or Xbox 360. Once that is done, check your email inbox at the address you used to sign up for your Xbox LIVE Gamertag for an email
    from us describing what you need to do to link up your accounts. thats what is says when i type in my email address that my gt is linked to
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

EA

Hello Cody,

What it seems is you have an EA account and that one isn't the correct one. You will need to get with
    EA support to try and find out what that account was. Or you can go to EA website and try and log in with different emails. You may get lucky and find the email that works.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. LOKl85 Win User

How can I find out what EA Origin account my Xbox Live Gamertag is linked to?

no accounts are linked, as I have attempted that... I even tried to change the email address on origin to match the xbox live account and vice versa... Only thing that got me was locked out of my email accounts for 12 hours... The main issue is with ea and
    there broken origin software that doesn't know what email is being used where
  5. D2AC x legacy Win User

Unable to request a call foe account support.

The only thing I keep getting told by EA is to sign in using the disabled email and it will auto reactivate. Thing is I have no idea what email it is. Xbox and ea can't give me the actual email. Iv loged into every single account and none have my xbox linked.
  6. G1020 Win User

Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account is linked?

I have the same problem. But am on playstation 4. It cannot get past the email screen even when the email I put in is linked to an EA account. The EA account email is not the same as the email that my account with Playstation Plus is linked with. What can I do?
Thema:

1. find out what email was used for ea account(linked to xbox) - Similar Threads - find email was

2. Finding my old acc email after 3 years

in XboX Insiders
    Finding my old acc email after 3 years: Hi I got an account that have been created on a Xbox one s 6 years ago and I made another one 2 years ago, but now I want to open my old acc I got the name of the acc but I forgot the email and...
  3. How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.: I am looking for the email and password i had had of my Xbox account that was on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox One. This account has been deleted and there is no save files or save data that correlates...
  4. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  5. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  6. How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?: I have forgotten the associated email I used for my Minecraft Java Edition (Lunar) account. I do remember my username however. I have bought Minecraft Java Edition with that account and I am...
  7. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  8. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  9. Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account: Hello, I am trying to find the correct email associated with a pre-existing xbox account which I have had for years. For some reason, different gamertags are associated with the two potential...
  10. Do you know how to find old accounts without the email or at least some of it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you know how to find old accounts without the email or at least some of it.: One day on my main account, I couldn't log in so I made an alt account which I have been using. I removed the account on my Xbox thinking nothing of it, note that this was when I was young. I now...