Find out EA email used from xbox end

Discus and support Find out EA email used from xbox end in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an ea account linked to xbox live. However WHen i go to play madden 21(online features) ea says i need to re-sign in. I do not know what email... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kerbuchard, Jan 6, 2021.

1. kerbuchard
    kerbuchard Guest

I have an ea account linked to xbox live.

However WHen i go to play madden 21(online features) ea says i need to re-sign in.

I do not know what email I used for that ea account and EA will not tell me. Anyway I can find that out from xboxs end

:)

kerbuchard, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Unable to request a call foe account support.

Well, according to EA's own FAQs, it may be possible to restore a deleted account:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/close-ea-account/

Scroll to near the bottom and there is a "Restoring deleted accounts" section.

Beyond that, this thread may or may not be useful...it seems to be more aimed at restoring an account without access to the email but it still may be useful:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/Unlinking-Dormant-deleted-Account-from-Xbox-without-old-email/

Either way, unfortunately, the only way to unlink it is from EA's end of things.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Help with Origin

The only thing I can suggest at this point is to contact EA then. There isn't anything we can do on our end to force them to connect these accounts on their service. Sorry for all the hassle here. Let us know what you find out from them.
  4. AndRoo DaGuru Win User

Battlefield battlelog still wont let me log on!!!!!

Yep. Its a pain when you don't have the date of birth of a profile you did not create...

A FIX... though pathetic that we have to do this...

1. Xbox 360 -> Download Madden NFL 12 from Xbox marketplace, its 1.5GB in size so give it some time

2. !!! DO NOT CREATE EA ACCOUNT ON PC... See next step.... !!!

3. PC -> Have an email account ready, one that has not been used on EA, such as a free one from mail.com, live.com...

4. !!! DO NOT CREATE EA ACCOUNT WITH THAT EMAIL ON PC... See next step.... !!!

5. Xbox 360 -> Select PLAY DEMO from menu. Next you should be shown the offending email address that is linked to your gamertag. Enter your new email address followed by your email password. It create your account with the EA servers.

6. PC -> Login to ea.com using the email and password you put in on the Xbox. Your gamertag shall be linked and you may now edit your profile.

Dear Ea,

PATHETIC that BF3 has not the option to verify email.

Regards,

Unhappy end user
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

EA

Hello Cody,

What it seems is you have an EA account and that one isn't the correct one. You will need to get with
    EA support to try and find out what that account was. Or you can go to EA website and try and log in with different emails. You may get lucky and find the email that works.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

LINKING MY GAMERTAG ON BAD COMPANY WEBSITE......HELP.............

Sorry, we can't find information about that Xbox LIVE Gamertag.

Before you can link your Xbox LIVE Gamertag to your EA Master Account, you need to log in to any online EA game with your Xbox or Xbox 360. Once that is done, check your email inbox at the address you used to sign up for your Xbox LIVE Gamertag for an email
    from us describing what you need to do to link up your accounts. thats what is says when i type in my email address that my gt is linked to
Thema:

1. Find out EA email used from xbox end - Similar Threads - Find email used

2. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  3. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  4. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  5. Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...: So we had to reset xbox and now we can’t figure out what email and pass word was used to make the xbox account. I have his cod log in linked but it doesn’t give more then the gamer tag. If i...
  6. How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?: I know my Minecraft name, but don't know what email I used to create it. How do I reset password if I don't have the email address for the account anymore? ed8a10b4-e1dc-4aeb-8db6-93db89afbd9a
  7. How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...: So my issue is that I have no idea what my email is considering that I made my account years ago. I thought that I finally figured it out when I used my oldest email I remember and it kind of...
  8. Could I get help finding the email by using my username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could I get help finding the email by using my username: I can’t remember my email but I remember the username and if I could just see the user name then I could reset the password 1f5655b0-7180-448a-a162-ebef5adcb3e1
  9. Can't find email used for Minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find email used for Minecraft migration: A while ago, I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. However, I can't remember what the email I used was. Is there any way to recover the email? I have my transaction id from the purchase...
  10. hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...: question above, we are in the same family theres just no option to find his email cf3e2127-c836-4b65-828b-5841e8322c12