Find old Microsoft account for Minecraft

Discus and support Find old Microsoft account for Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to get into Minecraft as I had it on my PS4 then got a new PS5 like a year after having my PS4 then my friends wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by konner holtorf, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Find old Microsoft account for Minecraft

Hello, I have been trying to get into Minecraft as I had it on my PS4 then got a new PS5 like a year after having my PS4 then my friends wanted to start a realm in minecraft and as I try to sign into my Microsoft account it says I can only log into my previous account that I made as I know the account name but not the username or password and I saw that you can only link one Microsoft account to one console so I am asking how to find my account please get back to me ASAP!!!!

:)

konner holtorf, Jan 29, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

I was having problems with my account so I signed in with a new Microsoft account now I can't get back onto my old one on minecraft. I am on ps5.

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you signed in with a new Microsoft account on your PS5, you will not be able to access your old Minecraft account that was linked to your previous Microsoft account.

To access your old Minecraft account, you will need to sign in to your PS5 with your old Microsoft account credentials. If you cannot remember your password, you can try to reset it using the Microsoft Account Recovery page.

If you are still unable to access your old Minecraft account, you may need to contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account or link your new Microsoft account to your old Minecraft account.
  3. Joshxz Win User

New minecraft launcher clashing with my xbox account

So whenever I log onto Minecraft with my Microsoft account it logs me into Xbox/Microsoft related apps with that account, that’s just a bug? I hope they resolve it or change it in some way so I can login to a different account on Xbox then a different account on Minecraft without having to keep signing in and stuff. Also how do I reinstall the old Minecraft launcher or find it on my pc, I deleted it after installing the new one
  4. C Zakila Win User

Recover Hacked Account

I finded Minecraft Support, but they said the Minecraft account has migrained,so I should find Microsoft support to get back the account
  5. iTsFx Win User

I can no longer play Minecraft because it appears that my xbox account has been disconnected from my microsoft account. (PC)

If you previously migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account and were able to play Minecraft, but now cannot access the game after logging in with your Microsoft account, there may be a few things you can try to resolve the issue.

Check if you are using the correct Microsoft account: Double-check that you are logging in with the same Microsoft account that you used to migrate your Mojang account. If you have multiple Microsoft accounts, try logging in with each of them to see if one of them has access to your Minecraft game.

Contact Minecraft Support: If you are still unable to access your game, contact Minecraft Support for assistance. They may be able to help you locate your game or provide further guidance on how to resolve the issue.

Check your purchase history: If you previously purchased Minecraft on your old Xbox account, you may be able to find a record of the purchase in your Microsoft account purchase history. Log in to your Microsoft account and go to the "Payment & billing" section to view your purchase history. If you see a record of your Minecraft purchase, you may be able to use it to restore your game.

Transfer your old Xbox account: If you are unable to locate your Minecraft game using the above methods, you may be able to transfer your old Xbox account to your new Microsoft account. Contact Xbox Support for assistance with this process.

Keep in mind that if you purchased Minecraft before migrating your Mojang account to Microsoft, you should still have access to the game on the old account that you used to purchase it. If you are unable to access this account, try resetting your password or contacting Mojang Support for assistance.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Minecraft account no longer accessible?

Hi Isaac! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account.

Based on your description, it is possible that you are using a different Microsoft account, not the one that is linked to your Minecraft with your saved data progress.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

In order to fix this, you will need to find your old Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated and where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft game.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Microsoft Store and Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

Find old Microsoft account for Minecraft

1. Find old Microsoft account for Minecraft - Similar Threads - Find old Microsoft

2. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347
  3. Finding my old acc email after 3 years

in XboX Insiders
    Finding my old acc email after 3 years: Hi I got an account that have been created on a Xbox one s 6 years ago and I made another one 2 years ago, but now I want to open my old acc I got the name of the acc but I forgot the email and...
  4. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  5. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  6. Please help me find my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me find my old account: Trying to access an old Xbox account that I used to purchase ac Valhalla and ac origins expansions it is registered in my name [mod removed - personal information] and the location I played the...
  7. Do you know how to find old accounts without the email or at least some of it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you know how to find old accounts without the email or at least some of it.: One day on my main account, I couldn't log in so I made an alt account which I have been using. I removed the account on my Xbox thinking nothing of it, note that this was when I was young. I now...
  8. How do i find out the email used for an old microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find out the email used for an old microsoft account: Im trying to find out what the email is for my old xbox account on my xbox 360 because i have all my old games and purchases on there. And since it was made a long time ago i might not have access...
  9. if given the serial nymber of my old xbox could microsoft find info on that xbox still to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if given the serial nymber of my old xbox could microsoft find info on that xbox still to...: I need a way to access my old email from my old Xbox after recently upgrading xboxs and forgetting my old email for my account 83a60426-afed-4b81-9595-8de645acc9ea
  10. since the last alpha skip ahead update i can't find the old version of Microsoft edge...

in XboX Insiders
    since the last alpha skip ahead update i can't find the old version of Microsoft edge...: as the title says since the last update i can't find the previous version of the edge browser which is still needed since the new version has some issues please fix this have a good day....