finally works
Discus and support finally works in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every three months or so things stop working, then stop altogether, anyone else think this is strange? f4b168a2-87a4-4ef6-826d-fb2b7878e279 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jestor54, Jan 3, 2018.
Thema:
finally works
Loading...
-
finally works - Similar Threads - finally works
-
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue
in XboX InsidersFinal Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue: Hey Insiders, I’m running into a pricing/entitlement issue with Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade in the Xbox Store under Special Offers. The £54.99 option is greyed out, and I get a £14.85... -
Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update)
in XboX InsidersGuys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update): The xbox 360 should have one last final update where you can chose from each dashbored and still be online. This would be a very cool idea and if you are feeling spicy bring back the markectplace.... -
Console finally updated, but now more issues after the update.
in XboX InsidersConsole finally updated, but now more issues after the update.: I was one of those unlucky few who couldn’t update their Xbox and was reviving an error code with a ton of 0s. That was a few days ago and I decided to let Xbox fix it on their own time. Well as... -
Are the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?
in XboX InsidersAre the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?: Fantasy submitted by /u/AverageJoeObi [link] [comments] -
Rematch – Final Beta Available May 28-31! - Xbox Wire
in XboX InsidersRematch – Final Beta Available May 28-31! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments] -
Games don’t work, I uninstall and reinstall , and some work some don’t, finally got error...
in XBoX Games and AppsGames don’t work, I uninstall and reinstall , and some work some don’t, finally got error...: I didn’t get on Xbox for a couple days. When I get back on it won’t let me open any of my apps it just kicks me back to the Home Screen. I uninstalled a couple of the games I play the most... -
i have found a fix for mic not working in xbox game bar FINALLY
in XboX Insidersi have found a fix for mic not working in xbox game bar FINALLY: ive been dealing with this problem for upwards of a year, and have finally found a fix that works that works for me, so i figured id share it with everyone. Install Voicemod or a similar voice... -
Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)
in XBoX on ConsolesMouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...