Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!

Discus and support Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/NotNotTheBusGuy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotNotTheBusGuy, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!

/u/NotNotTheBusGuy, Oct 25, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

I'm in group B really enjoying it so far dashboard is so much quicker
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

New preview update for Alpha Skip Ahead / Alpha Insiders, and it includes a new feature (simplified settings).

4. ZatoOne Win User

Anybody else pre order on gamestop.com?

Finally got mine at 6pm. I have installed 4 games so far. I'm loving this beautiful machine.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

I had the new dashboard. Underneath the large box that shows the last game/app you used there used to be another box with those 4 items in, now all it shows is my games and apps. I hope that makes more sense
    That is Group B of the new Dashboard experiment that I thought was only on Insider rings at this present moment. The dashboard with the 4 items together is Group A and the original Dashboard is Group C, the control group.

Group B is the favourite as you can arrange the Dashboard to your own preferences.
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

Operation Shieldwall Commendation/Victory Packs released

I finally got my Hurricane!!! I love it. Put it right to work with my Turian Soldier and it's insane. Now all I have left is the Crusader from that group and that's going right to my Asari Justicar.
Thema:

Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!

1. Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far! - Similar Threads - Finally got group

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  5. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  6. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...
  7. I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...: I ordered replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller back but never been sent a address to send back too I cannot get hold of them it is awful anyone know?...
  8. playing MS Soduko on win 10 20h2, final 7 got lost

in XBoX on Windows
    playing MS Soduko on win 10 20h2, final 7 got lost: [img] not able to finish the game a08b7266-e55f-430f-b5bf-924a65162897
  9. “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.: Just got the final rewards email stating that “there seems to be an issue with your account.” Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you. ad3b45ef-0356-41ca-a996-65af8aeb022c
  10. Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.: Message follows: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in late...