Final Fantasy XIV (14) Xbox port details and news

Discus and support Final Fantasy XIV (14) Xbox port details and news in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I know as of late September this year Phil Spencer did announce that Microsoft as a whole have not given up on this port. I am interested though is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The King Psych0, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Final Fantasy XIV (14) Xbox port details and news

So I know as of late September this year Phil Spencer did announce that Microsoft as a whole have not given up on this port. I am interested though is there any effort or push to have any regular news source for the community to attain how close to a definite answer and potential release date we are or any news at all on this topic.

I don't know if I am the only one who is dying for this port (I doubt I am) But since the announcement a couple years ago we have only been sprinkled with information a couple times and it seems to be the same narrative every time as well. "Well we want to do it but still working on stuff"

Is there just not enough of an interest in this games Xbox port or is it just a hardcore business tug of war when it comes to regulations for cross platform. Its so hard to find any news on it so in case I am missing anything I wanted to ask here.

Is FF XIV Xbox port still in the talks as a likely thing to happen? Is there a definite yes or no on the release at this point?
    - I have a vested interest in this cause I am mainly a console gamer and only have an Xbox. My computer no longer can handle FF XIV as well cause its a very outdated rig. and I don't want to have to resort to buying a whole other console for just one game

Is there still struggles over Cross platform chats and free companies? If so any details on what those regulations where intended to be? and were those regulations dropped?
    - Which my personal opinion as someone who would be transferring my things over from PC i would hate to not be able to take ownership of my Free Company and Free Company house over to Xbox if there are these regulations. As 99% of my Free Company would still be on PC only myself and another will be using the Xbox port.

and when can we expect to hear news about it either way?

:)

The King Psych0, Oct 7, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

There will be no news about any such thing until it's officially announced. We find out at the same time you do.
  3. The King Psych0 Win User

We are not alone fellow FFXIV fans waiting for an answer on this! Also since I posted this I have made a consistent effort to tweet at Phil Spencer and Xbox twitter accounts regularly bringing up FFXIV and its xbox port.
    [​IMG]
  4. Ackers Fury Win User

Not understanding FINAL FANTASY XIV

5. FullHornet Win User

XBOX ONE Release Date .....issues

Until they port Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn over to PS4, then only then will I get a PS4. I will end up with both X1 and PS4 eventually.
  6. Unreal Warfare Win User

The Old Republic & Final Fantasy XIV Online?

I wouldn't even touch FInal Fantasy XIV.
Thema:

1. Final Fantasy XIV (14) Xbox port details and news - Similar Threads - Final Fantasy XIV

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  5. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  6. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...
  7. Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play...
  8. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Keeps Corrupting Data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII-2 Keeps Corrupting Data.: I bought FFXIII-2 in the Microsoft store on my pc since the Steam version Sucked and this one runs like butter BUT the game randomly will crash or when i go to title screen will corrupt all my...
  9. i have a problem with final fantasy xiii-2 when playing this pops up and shuts down the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a problem with final fantasy xiii-2 when playing this pops up and shuts down the...: I get this message I Dont know what to do please help happend for the tenth time now please help [img] [img] update when i do a full scan with windows defender after the game the windows...
  10. Why why why final fantasy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why why why final fantasy: So we got crisis core we didn't get final fantasy 16 but I think xbox deserves and should get ff7 remake so any news on if this is a thing and if we will get it eventually...