final fantasy xi confusion

Discus and support final fantasy xi confusion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dunno if this is a XBL issue or Play online issue. Any hoo ive been offline for a few years to fix some life issues. And recently tried to get back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phantazm-C403A6B7-5757-4762-8F60-F61F1A603C88, Dec 25, 2015.

1. final fantasy xi confusion

Dunno if this is a XBL issue or Play online issue. Any hoo ive been offline for a few years to fix some life issues. And recently tried to get back onto final fantasy xi online. got a new xbox, so had to download everything again "sigh". seems like that
    went ok,but when i get to logging into POL it says "this xbl user hasnt set up chat & messaging yet"? Any help is greatly appreciated final fantasy xi confusion :)

:)

Phantazm-C403A6B7-5757-4762-8F60-F61F1A603C88, Dec 25, 2015
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    MMO RPGs in Xbox

There's an MMO on the 360. It's named Final Fantasy XI.

IceStorm III, Dec 25, 2015
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    Advice on which game....

final fantasy XI is the only mmo left on 360 iirc =\.

US Revenge, Dec 25, 2015
  4. IceStorm III Win User

MMO RPGs in Xbox

There's an MMO on the 360. It's named Final Fantasy XI.
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Advice on which game....

PSU servers are down and Final Fantasy XI is a real MMO.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Advice on which game....

final fantasy XI is the only mmo left on 360 iirc =\.
  7. Rosko N Friends Win User

FAV GAME OF ALL TIME AND WHY!!!!???? GO!

Final Fantasy XI without a doubt.

Haven't played it in years, but still.
  8. HyperSMB Win User

looking for MMORPG equivalent to World of Warcraft and Diablo.

Final Fantasy XI.

-

That is all. After the shutdown of the PSU servers last year, FFXI is the last bastion of fantasy style MMORPG's.
Thema:

final fantasy xi confusion

1. final fantasy xi confusion - Similar Threads - final fantasy confusion

2. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  3. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  4. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  5. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  6. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  8. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Keeps Corrupting Data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII-2 Keeps Corrupting Data.: I bought FFXIII-2 in the Microsoft store on my pc since the Steam version Sucked and this one runs like butter BUT the game randomly will crash or when i go to title screen will corrupt all my...
  9. i have a problem with final fantasy xiii-2 when playing this pops up and shuts down the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a problem with final fantasy xiii-2 when playing this pops up and shuts down the...: I get this message I Dont know what to do please help happend for the tenth time now please help [img] [img] update when i do a full scan with windows defender after the game the windows...
  10. Why why why final fantasy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why why why final fantasy: So we got crisis core we didn't get final fantasy 16 but I think xbox deserves and should get ff7 remake so any news on if this is a thing and if we will get it eventually...