Final 3 cars in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Achievements won't unlock for ...

Discus and support Final 3 cars in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Achievements won't unlock for ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't understand why the Achievements for the cars I got are not unlocking on Xbox One? e2e00332-1a6f-411c-b1f8-44a61efa7794 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Jul 16, 2016.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

Final 3 cars in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Achievements won't unlock for ...

I don't understand why the Achievements for the cars I got are not unlocking on Xbox One?

:)

IntenseJames, Jul 16, 2016
  2. tiagoc 1987
    tiagoc 1987 Guest
    Achievements bug

I Unlocked an achievement in forza Horizon 2 Presents fast & Furious on Xbox One and still locked ...

The achievement is Drift To Win.

tiagoc 1987, Jul 16, 2016
  3. Garry
    Garry Guest
    Бесплатное в Xbox Live для Вас. Предметы аватара, награды, игры и т.д.

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious -
    Xbox One
    \
    Xbox 360

Бесплатно до 10 апреля (Forza Horizon 2 НЕ требуется, идет как отдельная игра)

Garry, Jul 16, 2016
  4. tiagoc 1987 Win User

Achievements bug

I Unlocked an achievement in forza Horizon 2 Presents fast & Furious on Xbox One and still locked ...

The achievement is Drift To Win.
  5. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

what are some good games for achieves

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious = Guaranteed 1000G
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Не могу найти ключ активации

7. Xxhamo0oDezxX Win User

Achievements aren't unlocking

facing the same problem, at first i thought it affected Batman Arkham Knight so i tried Forza Horizon the fast and furious i haven't played that much forza so checked my achievements and it says i haven't unlocked the supra yet which is the second car you
    unlock after the charger, after getting the car and driving it there was the achievements LOCKED staring back at me!!
  8. Garry Win User

Бесплатное в Xbox Live для Вас. Предметы аватара, награды, игры и т.д.

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious -
    Xbox One
    \
    Xbox 360

Бесплатно до 10 апреля (Forza Horizon 2 НЕ требуется, идет как отдельная игра)
Thema:

1. Final 3 cars in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Achievements won't unlock for ... - Similar Threads - Final cars Forza

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  5. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  6. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...
  7. Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play...
  8. Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...: Do you still receive bonus multi-bucks when you buy a higher bundle than the cheapest option? The game I'm referring to is The Finals. I just want to be sure, I was going to buy a larger bundle...
  9. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  10. Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?: Is Xbox aware that some (newer) games crash regularly? And it got worse with each update. For the past year I see every day new people (sometimes with brand new consoles) crashing on the same...