Filter when im playing a game.

Discus and support Filter when im playing a game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/weird-screen-filter/3de24fe3-2069-4c3b-89ff-945f1216bfe3 Hello, i have the same problem, but with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zineddine007, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Zineddine007
    Zineddine007 Guest

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n-filter/3de24fe3-2069-4c3b-89ff-945f1216bfe3

Hello, i have the same problem, but with GTA V, an absolute disgusting filter when im playing and who disappear when im windowed or i press windows button.

I need help, that's a really frustrating situation.

All drivers updated, concentration mode = off, no filters activated.

:)

Zineddine007, Feb 7, 2023
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Can I change my mac address here?

Im being blocked from online play because of of filtering.
    Depends who is filtering
  3. bolaculo Win User

The Catch Carp and Coarse multiplayer is not working in xbox game pass for PC

I've played lots of other title available on the xbox app already so I dont think that is the problem. Also its worth mentioning that when me or my friend set the filter to "any" we are not finding a single match. Im starting to believe the game is broken
  4. MagentaRelics Win User

Bundle filter not working

I only see the filter “bundle” when I chose xbox one. When I chose x360 I only see game as a filter......(no option for bundle)

I have tried this under Chrome, firefox, edge and safari. I dont think its browser related.

What remains is my account or the region?

Im from the Netherlands (nl-NL region)

Its no big problem if we cant figure it out, but it used to work properly and I use it sometimes.
  5. iKrea Win User

Roblox Text Chat

That's interesting considering the fact that xbox has enabled voice chat which can be miles worse in toxicity.. roblox chat has many filters and punishments for toxicity, racism and more. Im sure that was the reason for removing chat but I just dont understand why voice chat is allowed when that cant be filtered like text chat.
  6. John Dowding Win User

New update starting to roll out.

Im looking forward to being able to filter Lofty out Codger!
Thema:

1. Filter when im playing a game. - Similar Threads - Filter playing game

2. My xbox doesn't have color filters

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox doesn't have color filters: So just got a xbox one S and I am trying to use the color filter but when I got to Accessibility it doesn't show color filters? b9666985-b9e9-45c2-9e97-1bf72ec46c3f
  3. Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience: Hello all, I’ve been a gold member for about 17 years, even longer with original Xbox but switched accounts when the 360 released. I have been playing ark ascended recently and I literally can’t...
  4. Why is there no "friend filter"?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no "friend filter"?: Should you keep each topic separate I was wondering why there isn't a filter in your game list where you could filter by your favorite friends or you could filter by friends that are online now or...
  5. Xbox console with an air filter built in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console with an air filter built in: What if an Xbox console has an air filter built in, so that no dust goes into the system, cleans your air as a bonus. submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  6. Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.: It would make it so much easier to manage disc space if you could see and delete games that have left gamepass. submitted by /u/seanosul [link] [comments]
  7. Why does Xbox even allow for profanity bans if it has a built in filter for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox even allow for profanity bans if it has a built in filter for it?: You have to manually decide to turn off the filter. If you make the choice to turn off the filter you should not be able to get someone communication banned just for using a profanity. This is the...
  8. Own name banned due to profanity filter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own name banned due to profanity filter: Hello, I've been trying to play Football Manager 23 with the Xbox Game Pass, however, I can't use my own name to create a character... I was told by the FM23 Support that it is due to the...
  9. Age filter wont let my see games I want to play Pc game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Age filter wont let my see games I want to play Pc game pass: Hi for what ever reason my Xbox game pass wont let me see some of the games I want to play and tells me that due to my age the results are filtered How do i change that?...
  10. Ark sessions filter not allowing filter changes, can’t access servers or games I play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark sessions filter not allowing filter changes, can’t access servers or games I play on...: Logged out of Scortched earth and log back in to any of the four severs I play on - now they don’t show up on the client side. Session filters cannot be changed from non-dedicated server to legacy...