Files deleted. Is there a way to retrieve? HELP!

Discus and support Files deleted. Is there a way to retrieve? HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when setting up my xbox a few months ago I accidentally created 4 extra profiles (I know, I'm an idiot). I just now went to delete the extras and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by djdeathface, Jan 1, 2014.

1. djdeathface
    djdeathface Guest

So when setting up my xbox a few months ago I accidentally created 4 extra profiles (I know, I'm an idiot). I just now went to delete the extras and started with whichever one had the lowest amount of memory saved on it. For some reason it seems like that
    was actually my main profile that I play all my games on and go on Xbox live with. I was able to go and download the profile again from xbox live but it doesn't seem like any of my saved games are still on the console like GTA. Is there anyway to retrieve
    these files?!? thanks for your help.

:)

djdeathface, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Sing3r12
    Sing3r12 Guest
    Is there a way to recover deleted memory? HELP!

Just recently, my sister deleted my Dead Island profile or saved over it or something, I don't know. Anyway, I was almost done and I'm really upset about it. So, I was wondering, is there a way to recover my profile? If so, please help!

Sing3r12, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Is there a way to recover deleted memory? HELP!

Anything like your gamertag and downloaded content can be redownloaded, but unless you have them saved somewhere else, like a flash drive or the cloud, game saves cannot be recovered.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

If you deleted your profile & items then your game saves are gone forever i'm afraid,once deleted there is no way to get game saves back.

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2014
  5. djdeathface
    djdeathface Guest
    Damn, that's bad news. Even though, when I was just noodling around my profile on the website I could see certain stats and completed objectives I had for GTA4? I'm just grasping at straws here.

djdeathface, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Some stats and rankings and things are saved on the games servers, not just on your game saves. But Daft is right. Unless you had your saves backed up somewhere else, there's no way to get them back.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2014
  7. BrettHawk
    BrettHawk Guest
    Once files are deleted from a console it is not possible to retreiv them for they are not alternately stored like on a computer, so once they are gone they are gone for good. Sorry if i could help i would.

BrettHawk, Oct 31, 2018
  8. djdeathface Win User

Damn, that's bad news. Even though, when I was just noodling around my profile on the website I could see certain stats and completed objectives I had for GTA4? I'm just grasping at straws here.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

If you deleted your profile & items then your game saves are gone forever i'm afraid,once deleted there is no way to get game saves back.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Some stats and rankings and things are saved on the games servers, not just on your game saves. But Daft is right. Unless you had your saves backed up somewhere else, there's no way to get them back.
  11. BrettHawk Win User

Once files are deleted from a console it is not possible to retreiv them for they are not alternately stored like on a computer, so once they are gone they are gone for good. Sorry if i could help i would.
  12. maxen Win User

Gears of war3 - saved data deleted

Only if your save file was backed up can you retrieve it or restore it.

If there was no backup (which you would have had to make manually, so there usually is not) unfortunately there is no way to access it now if it has been deleted.
Thema:

1. Files deleted. Is there a way to retrieve? HELP! - Similar Threads - Files deleted retrieve

2. Xbox auto deleting game files?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox auto deleting game files?!: So I have a question for you guys. Ive seen lots of questions but little answers. Seeing if anybody is able to assist with a fix. So I decide to play my COD MW3. I boot up the game and it says I...
  3. My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...: My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are still there....
  4. How can I delete atiumdag.dll file from my Asus Zenbook 14?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I delete atiumdag.dll file from my Asus Zenbook 14?: Hello. I've been trying to play a private 2d game called Rebirth Ragnarok Online. I was told by the mod that I may delete said file (atiumdag.dll) and then I will be able to play the game. It...
  5. Deleted files for C:/XboxGames for game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted files for C:/XboxGames for game pass: Hello, I recently got a 3 month pass for game pass for PC. After installing games I realized I installed the games on the wrong drive. I installed everything onto my 500 gb SSD C instead of my 4...
  6. Deleted Xbox game bar system file.

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleted Xbox game bar system file.: I'm currently using Windows 11. I was having issues with Xbox game bar, so I uninstalled Xbox game bar by going to task manager > game bar > then I uninstalled the SYSTEM file. The problem is now...
  7. How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?: While triying to save up some space on my C: disk because i couldnt manage to transport data from it to the D: disk i accidently deleted my temporary files which was a huge mistake because i need...
  8. why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...: its a world of warships file 5474634f-d939-42bb-bc1a-3e7bb3bf854a
  9. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  10. How do I retrieve deleted local save files?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I retrieve deleted local save files?: I play Skyrim AE on Xbox one and I ran into an issue where it wouldn’t let me save anymore games, I got the message in the screenshot below. It told me to delete my local save games but implied...