Files deleted. Is there a way to retrieve? HELP!

Discus and support Files deleted. Is there a way to retrieve? HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when setting up my xbox a few months ago I accidentally created 4 extra profiles (I know, I'm an idiot). I just now went to delete the extras and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by djdeathface, Jan 1, 2014.

1. djdeathface
    djdeathface Guest

So when setting up my xbox a few months ago I accidentally created 4 extra profiles (I know, I'm an idiot). I just now went to delete the extras and started with whichever one had the lowest amount of memory saved on it. For some reason it seems like that
    was actually my main profile that I play all my games on and go on Xbox live with. I was able to go and download the profile again from xbox live but it doesn't seem like any of my saved games are still on the console like GTA. Is there anyway to retrieve
    these files?!? thanks for your help.

:)

djdeathface, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Sing3r12
    Sing3r12 Guest
    Is there a way to recover deleted memory? HELP!

Just recently, my sister deleted my Dead Island profile or saved over it or something, I don't know. Anyway, I was almost done and I'm really upset about it. So, I was wondering, is there a way to recover my profile? If so, please help!

Sing3r12, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Is there a way to recover deleted memory? HELP!

Anything like your gamertag and downloaded content can be redownloaded, but unless you have them saved somewhere else, like a flash drive or the cloud, game saves cannot be recovered.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

If you deleted your profile & items then your game saves are gone forever i'm afraid,once deleted there is no way to get game saves back.

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2014
  5. djdeathface
    djdeathface Guest
    Damn, that's bad news. Even though, when I was just noodling around my profile on the website I could see certain stats and completed objectives I had for GTA4? I'm just grasping at straws here.

djdeathface, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Some stats and rankings and things are saved on the games servers, not just on your game saves. But Daft is right. Unless you had your saves backed up somewhere else, there's no way to get them back.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2014
  7. BrettHawk
    BrettHawk Guest
    Once files are deleted from a console it is not possible to retreiv them for they are not alternately stored like on a computer, so once they are gone they are gone for good. Sorry if i could help i would.

BrettHawk, Oct 31, 2018
  8. djdeathface Win User

Damn, that's bad news. Even though, when I was just noodling around my profile on the website I could see certain stats and completed objectives I had for GTA4? I'm just grasping at straws here.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

If you deleted your profile & items then your game saves are gone forever i'm afraid,once deleted there is no way to get game saves back.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Some stats and rankings and things are saved on the games servers, not just on your game saves. But Daft is right. Unless you had your saves backed up somewhere else, there's no way to get them back.
  11. BrettHawk Win User

Once files are deleted from a console it is not possible to retreiv them for they are not alternately stored like on a computer, so once they are gone they are gone for good. Sorry if i could help i would.
  12. {Parity} Win User

Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!

If the save file was deleted or overwritten there is no way to recover it.
Thema:

1. Files deleted. Is there a way to retrieve? HELP! - Similar Threads - Files deleted retrieve

2. I accidentally deleted some minecraft files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted some minecraft files: I deleted some files when I was messing around with mods and since then I haven't been able to play Minecraft. It doesn't tell me an error code or anything, it just crashes when I try to open it....
  3. How to delete leftower files of sea of thives after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete leftower files of sea of thives after uninstall: I stopped playing sea of thieves and decided to uninstall it but after I uninstalled the game no space was freed! (I am playing on PC) I located the file...
  4. Xbox App Did Not Let Me Delete A Game File.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App Did Not Let Me Delete A Game File.: I have bought Game Pass some time ago and I have downloaded Fallout 4. However, after cancelling my next payment and deleting the games, the program forgot to delete the E:\Program...
  5. how to delete cloud save files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to delete cloud save files: hi I was playing 7 days to die and haft of my base was gone. people on YouTube say you need to delete your local save files but i did that and my base was still gone...
  6. Xbox Game App on W11 - Not allowing me to detect already download games or delete old files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game App on W11 - Not allowing me to detect already download games or delete old files.: Hello, I have been experiencing an issue with my xbox app on windows 11 that i couldn't install or play my existing game (posted here: Xbox App errors 0x00000001 and 0x80004005 - App Unusable -...
  7. Sync deleted current files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync deleted current files: My brother and I have been playing Elden Ring, he plays online and I play offline, on the same account. I went online this morning to download the new patch, and went offline right after without...
  8. I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save...: I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save file from the cloud or is it gone forever? 41477eb0-49a4-4ded-9380-6e3a02b40f7a
  9. Delete Xbox 360 save file from Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete Xbox 360 save file from Xbox One: Hi, I'm trying to delete an Xbox 360 Tekken 6 save file from an Xbox One. The original game is a 360 game. Every time I delete the game data from the Xbox One it asks me to select a source to...
  10. Deleted save files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted save files: Hello, I'm not really sure if this happend after an update, but a few days ago when I started game pass and wanted to play game (Medium) I couldn't access my save file, nor play with another....