File system error (-2143322101) when trying to play Game Pass games.

Discus and support File system error (-2143322101) when trying to play Game Pass games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I read online a very large number of gamers have this error. File system error (-2143322101) when try to launch some game, Oblivion in my case And i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ste S2k, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Ste S2k
    Ste S2k Guest

I read online a very large number of gamers have this error.

File system error (-2143322101) when try to launch some game, Oblivion in my case

And i haven't find a solution....i try update windows, repair game, repair and clean data, the power shell procedure, a totally uninstall, uninstall the entire xbox app, restoring windows, etc, etc.....

So....the only solution is uninstall xbox pass definitively and continue to download illegal cracked version of games.....work much better than this **** Xbox pass.

The only question I have left is: how does Microsoft in 2022 be so far behind in game optimization?? That's crazy!!!

PS: if you need a hand to fix contact me and I leave you a curriculum vitae for hiring

:)

Ste S2k, Aug 25, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey ZigiBelling, how are you today? Hope you're well.

First, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.
  3. ZigiBelling Win User

Hi there, thank you for your response!

I tried the steps you advised and none worked sadly as the error message still appears when I try and play the game. I tried updating windows, repairing and restoring gaming services app and the Powershell command and none solved my issue.

Are there any more solutions I can try to fix my issue?

Thanks.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Follow these steps:

Select the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Settings.

Select Update and Security > Check for Updates.

Select View optional updates, then select update KB5004476 from the list.

KB5004476

Select Download and Install.

When the update is complete, restart the device.

You should now be able to install, update and launch games.

Are you still in trouble?

Create a notepad file with the following name:

"RepairGamingServices.ps1"

inside the file paste this text (if quotes):

"

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

"

Then, to run, right-click on the file, and run as administrator. then restart windows. then you need to open the Xbox app from Windows 10 that will be warning you that you need to install an extra component for the app, accept and wait for the installation. After that, Microsoft guarantees that you will be able to reopen and download Xbox Game Pass games on Windows 10.
  6. Master Obi Kan Win User

Xbox game pass crusader kings III crash

Hello There.

Do you get the error message right away or does the game start first?

I have a similar problem where the game doesn't start, complains about missing launcher and gives me an Error Code: File system error (-2143322101)
Thema:

1. File system error (-2143322101) when trying to play Game Pass games. - Similar Threads - File system error

2. game helper file system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game helper file system error (-2015294512): While installing minecraft, it wont launch because of this, any manual way of downlaoding it? 5ae8f7b1-a863-4ea8-ae4e-28193aa5e17f
  3. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  4. Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512): Im having issues trying to lauch minecraft launcher. Iv looked through google with no sucess. I get an error with C:\Programs Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.42971...\GameLaunchHelper.exe File...
  5. forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...: every time i open it just says that error code ec5500f7-f175-447d-b5dc-2bf85e33d953
  6. How to fix File System Error (-1069587194)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix File System Error (-1069587194)?: Randomly, or at least I believe it to be, my Chivalry 2 game stopped working. This is my only gamepass game that doesn't work. I don't know if I did anything to cause this but it is very...
  7. File System Error (-2015294512) preventing me from launching any game on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File System Error (-2015294512) preventing me from launching any game on Game Pass: Hello, I cannot launch any games on game pass other than the built in microsoft solitaire collection, every time I attempt to launch games from Game Pass, Xbox console Companion, or from the...
  8. file system error (-2147416386)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    file system error (-2147416386): Preloaded on PC Railways Empires 2. Started playing yesterday at release, no issue. When I tried to play again got a file system error (-2147416386) and haven't been able to do anything about it...
  9. I cant launch any game on the Xbox App? File System Error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant launch any game on the Xbox App? File System Error (-2015294512): Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this! I am running into an issue with the xbox app/game pass for PC, whenever I attempt to launch a game I am greeted with the error message:...
  10. Need help resolving File System Error 2015294512 when trying to run a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help resolving File System Error 2015294512 when trying to run a game: For no apparent reason I am receiving file system error code 2015294512 when trying to launch any game via the XBOX App on PC Windows 10. Have trying uninstalling and reinstalling Gaming Services...