File System error 12175

Discus and support File System error 12175 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gamepass games on PC will download but I cannot launch them. I get File System Error 12175. I have tried everything I see on forums to no avail. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaTustin, May 8, 2022.

1. JoshuaTustin
    JoshuaTustin Guest

File System error 12175

My gamepass games on PC will download but I cannot launch them. I get File System Error 12175. I have tried everything I see on forums to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would love to use the service I pay for.

:)

JoshuaTustin, May 8, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

File System error 12175

Hello, JoshuaTustin. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Yesterday Xbox had a major server issue which affected everything from buying/downloading games and DLCs, games asking to be purchased again, payments being refused.

Their servers are not back to normal yet and lots of users are complaining they're still having issues. Would you please wait a few hours to see if things get back to normal again?

To follow Xbox server status, please go to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

If problem still persists, please let me know.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Whenever I try to open Minecraft Launcher on PC, it says file system error 12175

Hello, ChrisSelph. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

How long are you having this issue? Did it start yesterday or even today?

I ask because yesterday Xbox had a major server issue which affected everything from buying/downloading games and DLCs, games asking to be purchased again, payments being refused.

Their servers are not back to normal yet and lots of users are complaining they're still having issues. Would you please wait a few hours to see if things get back to normal again?

To follow Xbox server status, please go to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

If problem still persists, please let me know.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Microsoft flight simulator error 12175

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I couldn't find this error anywhere on the Web but I can suggest a few things you can try.

First open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following, which I believe reinstalls the default apps on Windows 10.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

If that doesn't work, then try to reinstall the game with your Antivirus turned off.

Hope this helps
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

File System Error (-2015294512)

6. Georges C. Win User

File System error (-2143322101)

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ZeeshanEkram, this error happens only with MK 11 or other Game Pass games as well, you've also checked if you have the latest installed version of Windows.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.
Thema:

File System error 12175

1. File System error 12175 - Similar Threads - File System error

2. game helper file system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game helper file system error (-2015294512): While installing minecraft, it wont launch because of this, any manual way of downlaoding it? 5ae8f7b1-a863-4ea8-ae4e-28193aa5e17f
  3. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  4. Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512): Im having issues trying to lauch minecraft launcher. Iv looked through google with no sucess. I get an error with C:\Programs Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.42971...\GameLaunchHelper.exe File...
  5. forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...: every time i open it just says that error code ec5500f7-f175-447d-b5dc-2bf85e33d953
  6. How to fix File System Error (-1069587194)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix File System Error (-1069587194)?: Randomly, or at least I believe it to be, my Chivalry 2 game stopped working. This is my only gamepass game that doesn't work. I don't know if I did anything to cause this but it is very...
  7. File System Error (-2015294512) preventing me from launching any game on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File System Error (-2015294512) preventing me from launching any game on Game Pass: Hello, I cannot launch any games on game pass other than the built in microsoft solitaire collection, every time I attempt to launch games from Game Pass, Xbox console Companion, or from the...
  8. file system error (-2147416386)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    file system error (-2147416386): Preloaded on PC Railways Empires 2. Started playing yesterday at release, no issue. When I tried to play again got a file system error (-2147416386) and haven't been able to do anything about it...
  9. I cant launch any game on the Xbox App? File System Error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant launch any game on the Xbox App? File System Error (-2015294512): Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this! I am running into an issue with the xbox app/game pass for PC, whenever I attempt to launch a game I am greeted with the error message:...
  10. Need help resolving File System Error 2015294512 when trying to run a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help resolving File System Error 2015294512 when trying to run a game: For no apparent reason I am receiving file system error code 2015294512 when trying to launch any game via the XBOX App on PC Windows 10. Have trying uninstalling and reinstalling Gaming Services...