file system error (-1069586941) Won't let any game start on Windows 10. How to Fix?

Discus and support file system error (-1069586941) Won't let any game start on Windows 10. How to Fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have this error that I can't seem to fix. I keep getting this specific error. file system error (-1069586941). Now I did find people that had a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CRAZYACE63, Feb 1, 2022.

1. CRAZYACE63
    CRAZYACE63 Guest

file system error (-1069586941) Won't let any game start on Windows 10. How to Fix?

I have this error that I can't seem to fix. I keep getting this specific error. file system error (-1069586941).

Now I did find people that had a solution to turn on offline permissions, but mine are locked for a year and I don't remember clicking them at all. So now my laptop won't play the games but my Desktop will. Really weird to me that my games will play fine on one system but not the other.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

CRAZYACE63, Feb 1, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please try the following:

Step 1

- Type Troubleshoot in Windows search and press Enter

- If you can't see troubleshooters, click the Additional troubleshooters option on the right

- Here, find Windows update section

- Click Run the troubleshooter and wait till the process is finished.

Step 2

- Type Services in Windows search and hit Enter

- In the new Windows, scroll down till you find Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS)

- If the service is running, right-click and select Restart

- If not, right-click and select Start

- Do the same with Windows Update service.

Step 3

Press Win + REnter the following and hit Enter:

regsvr32 Qmgr.dll /s

Open the Run dialog again and run the following command:

regsvr32 Qmgrprxy.dll /s

Step 4

For this fix to work, you would have to find another Windows 10 machine of the same version (Home/Pro/Enterprise). If you have access to such a machine, do the following:

- Access another computerType regedit in Windows search and press Enter

- If User Account Control shows up, click YesNavigate to the following location:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\System\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\TrustedInstaller

- Right-click on the branch and select Export

- Choose the location, name the file trustedinstaller and click Save

- Transfer the file to your computer

- Once the file is on your desktop, double-click the trustedinstaller.reg to merge it with your own registry

- Restart the PC and try updating Windows again.

Step 5

If none of the above helps, you can repair your Windows installation without losing files or installed apps. Here's how to do it:

- Go to the official Microsoft website and download installation files

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...(press Download tool now)

- Once downloaded, double-click the setup.exe

- Accept License and Terms, select Upgrade this PC now, and click Next

- After the necessary files are downloaded, choose Keep personal files and apps

- Click Install (make sure that all apps are closed and not running before doing this)

- Your PC will restart and installation finished
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

Error installing Gears 5 and another games

Registry corruption, missing system files, incorrect configuration, incompatible Windows drivers, and virus or malware attack on your computer cause Windows error code 0x800701E7. System fails to start
    or error message displayed on the screen in this situation. Update error, stop error, BSOD error prompts on the screen.

I don't think the game is the cause of your mistake. In any case, try to stop the game installation. Uninstall it. Fix corrupt system files if there are any. Then try installing Gears 5 again
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Xbox Networking, blocked server connectivity, cant play online in FH4

Hi nfseskimo,

I'm sorry to hear about any issues you may be having with the Xbox Games on Windows 10.
    Another step totry is removing the Microsoft account by going to
    Settings, selecting
    Accounts, and then selecting
    remove
    next to the account. Then re-add the account from the account picker when you
    sign
    in
    to the Xbox app.

Also, please go to
    Start menu > Windows Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking > Xbox Live Multiplayer

What does it say for the NAT Type and Server Connectivity?

Please try to perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program
    or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the link on
    how to perform a clean.
    Hopefully this will help so the game does not just hang there.

Also, try this method: Run the
    System
    File Checker tool (SFC.exe)
    System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. It will scan your system files and
    to repair missing or corrupted system files in Windows.

I hope this helps!
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Gears of war 4 (windows 10) doesn't launch

6. Vairkjosa Win User

Dawnguard DLC.. How do you start the quest?

Check your system files and see if it is there. Do you know how to do that? Console dashboard, system, storage, games etc.. Find Skyrim and see if the Title Update and the DLC are even there. If so then when you get to level 10 or higher ask around and it
    should start. It won't start until your level 10 or above.
Thema:

1. file system error (-1069586941) Won't let any game start on Windows 10. How to Fix? - Similar Threads - file system error

2. Can't Install Minecraft File system error (-2143322101)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Minecraft File system error (-2143322101): Can't download minecraft and get an error message, downloaded it through microsoft store, didn't work, tried it through xbox didn't work, tried to login to another account with minecraft through...
  3. File system error (-2143322101) when trying to play Game Pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File system error (-2143322101) when trying to play Game Pass games.: I read online a very large number of gamers have this error. File system error (-2143322101) when try to launch some game, Oblivion in my case And i haven't find a solution....i try update...
  4. File System Error upon any game launch from XGP (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File System Error upon any game launch from XGP (-2015294512): I keep on getting File System Error (-2015294512) every time I try to launch any game from the Xbox app that I have downloaded from XGP. I am on PC. I have tried multiple online solutions such...
  5. File System error 12175

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File System error 12175: My gamepass games on PC will download but I cannot launch them. I get File System Error 12175. I have tried everything I see on forums to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would...
  6. Whenever I try to open Minecraft Launcher on PC, it says file system error 12175

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to open Minecraft Launcher on PC, it says file system error 12175: Here is an image [img] db100c3e-16b0-445b-99d7-0b7571fa5b36
  7. Can't play certain games on XBOX gamepass PC, keep getting File system error (-2015294512)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play certain games on XBOX gamepass PC, keep getting File system error (-2015294512): I have contacted XBOX support about trying to fix an error with XBOX gamepass on PC, where certain games will not load and will display the error message:...
  8. File System error (-2143322101)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File System error (-2143322101): I have been facing this problem since 2 weeks. I have an Xbox application on My ASUS TUF GAMING F15 PC. I am unable to open any game. Everytime I do I get a File System error (-2143322101). Can...
  9. File system error (-2143322101) when trying to play Game Pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File system error (-2143322101) when trying to play Game Pass games.: when i wanna play dbd that show up (yesterday i don't have it) [img] 29fed7af-b8a8-46a6-85e4-7bb12cc20eef
  10. File system error (-2015294512) Among Us

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File system error (-2015294512) Among Us: I started up the game Among US and this system error popped up. I am signed into the correct account on the Xbox app and still have my PC Pass subscription. I uninstalled the game and Xbox pass...