File explorer is removed from Xbox One due to limited usage. How can I change my custom...

Discus and support File explorer is removed from Xbox One due to limited usage. How can I change my custom... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/jstep32x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jstep32x, Dec 5, 2019.

1. /u/jstep32x
    /u/jstep32x Guest

File explorer is removed from Xbox One due to limited usage. How can I change my custom...

/u/jstep32x, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

File Explorer on Xbox One

File Explorer was removed with a recent update due to limited usage.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Help

The file explorer is removed from the Xbox due to very limited usage. This is the case why the app won´t work anymore.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE

he File Explorer will be removed from the Xbox One in the near future (via OnMSFT). The app is already removed for Xbox Insiders,
    and is on the way out for general users. The Xbox Insider team
    stated on Twitter
    that the File Explorer has been removed "due to limited usage."

The announcement was immediately met with backlash from several users. Many complain that the File Explorer was useful for uploading custom wallpapers and gamerpics, though it's worth noting that there are other ways to do this that Microsoft recommends.
    People also pointed out that they use it for local files like movies and music.
  5. zl Fidzore zl Win User

Xbox one file explorer

¡Hello KionDist j!

File Explorer is no longer available on Xbox One. The app has been removed due to limited usage.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE

Microsoft announced the other day that Xbox One consoles are about to lose their File Explorer app.
    The news came from the Xbox Insider Twitter account, which explained that the app was being removed due to “limited usage.”
Thema:

1. File explorer is removed from Xbox One due to limited usage. How can I change my custom... - Similar Threads - File explorer removed

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  4. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  5. How do i get my files off of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get my files off of it?: Xbox one (Advanced warfare edition) the xbox light comes on but no picture comes up on tv. Swapped power supply and hdmi. e93c2ea9-2a38-4fb9-952e-e75cab9beba0
  6. How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death: I have an Xbox 360/s that's been to the repair shop for the ring of death and was told that it is a temporary fix. It has an internal hard drive and I would like to get the saved game files off of...
  7. Xbox games installed X2 (Xbox apps and within File explorer Xbox games)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games installed X2 (Xbox apps and within File explorer Xbox games): After reading information on this issue it seems a lot of PC users are having this problem. Games downloaded are installed within Apps and File explorer therefore taking up twice the hard drive...
  8. Deleted a game through File Explorer but not Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted a game through File Explorer but not Xbox app.: So I uninstalled Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege from file explorer but not the Xbox app and I cannot reinstall it. Steps I took to cause this problem, 1. Moved Rainbow Six to trash bin and...
  9. Can we get an update on the File Explorer app on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we get an update on the File Explorer app on Xbox?: I want to add more custom images for both my Xbox background or gamer pic, but I worry about adding a duplicate image sometimes. And File Explorer, as it currently is, does not allow me to remove...
  10. On Xbox how do you delete pictures in file explorer?

in XBoX on Windows
    On Xbox how do you delete pictures in file explorer?: On Xbox how do you delete pictures in file explorer? a91cb698-8cae-4b75-a11f-472349ac3dfa