File explorer data
Discus and support File explorer data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Now that the File explorer app is gone is it possible to transfer the downloaded files that you had on it to an external storage device or is that data... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Syncdom1987, Jan 3, 2020.
Thema:
File explorer data
Loading...
-
File explorer data - Similar Threads - File explorer data
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox series x console shell 3d stl files needed
in XboX InsidersXbox series x console shell 3d stl files needed: HI THERE...HERE'S THE ISSUE I NEED the Xbox series x console shell 3d stl files ...I have access to a resin printer and uv/glow in the dark resin but i do not have access to a high resolution 3d... -
My file explorer isn't working?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy file explorer isn't working?: I just purchased the my files explorer app and have downloaded it. However, when I am trying to launch the app, it gives me the error code (0x803f81f5). This is strange though because this is the... -
Was My Files Explorer Removed?
in XBoX AccessibilityWas My Files Explorer Removed?: Was the app My File Explorer removed? If so, how do I download stuff now? 4130deeb-52b4-4750-8152-ed6820c4a7ce -
Why does Gamebar need permission to open file explorer?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy does Gamebar need permission to open file explorer?: See attached image, I've just recorded a video and now I want to open the file. I click open file in location, now I have to click again to give permission to open file explorer, The intention... -
Xbox games installed X2 (Xbox apps and within File explorer Xbox games)
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox games installed X2 (Xbox apps and within File explorer Xbox games): After reading information on this issue it seems a lot of PC users are having this problem. Games downloaded are installed within Apps and File explorer therefore taking up twice the hard drive... -
Deleted a game through File Explorer but not Xbox app.
in XBoX on ConsolesDeleted a game through File Explorer but not Xbox app.: So I uninstalled Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege from file explorer but not the Xbox app and I cannot reinstall it. Steps I took to cause this problem, 1. Moved Rainbow Six to trash bin and... -
Can we get an update on the File Explorer app on Xbox?
in XBoX on WindowsCan we get an update on the File Explorer app on Xbox?: I want to add more custom images for both my Xbox background or gamer pic, but I worry about adding a duplicate image sometimes. And File Explorer, as it currently is, does not allow me to remove... -
On Xbox how do you delete pictures in file explorer?
in XBoX on WindowsOn Xbox how do you delete pictures in file explorer?: On Xbox how do you delete pictures in file explorer? a91cb698-8cae-4b75-a11f-472349ac3dfa