File Case review for Permanent Banned but the outcome shows Not approved without any comments

Discus and support File Case review for Permanent Banned but the outcome shows Not approved without any comments in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently had my account permanently suspended due to some textual business on messages. My account had a good reputation on Xbox Live and I even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OwenB7, Jul 6, 2021.

1. OwenB7
    OwenB7 Guest

File Case review for Permanent Banned but the outcome shows Not approved without any comments

I recently had my account permanently suspended due to some textual business on messages. My account had a good reputation on Xbox Live and I even recently redeemed two Xbox gift cards to the suspended account. Are there any people of the Enforcement Team that can help me with this? I’d like to know why and how I was PERMANENTLY suspended even with a good reputation. This account had many hours and money put into it, and I submitted a case review and it came back as “Not Approved” with no extra comments or further explanation.

:)

OwenB7, Jul 6, 2021
  2. The English Gamer Win User

completely legal as you only own a licence for the game, not the actual game.
  3. Smwutches Win User

A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.

Rep has nothing to do with suspensions/bans.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

That’s interesting. I was told the forums was a place I could reach the Enforcement Team, and I was told this by Xbox Support. My account was permanently suspended and now I can’t access the various games I’ve bought and owned, how is this legal? I’ve been a customer for over two years, buying games, in-game content, and Xbox Live. Does the Xbox Enforcement Team secretly work for Sony because they’re convincing me to never buy from Microsoft ever again.
    Xbox support tends to send people here to the forums when they dont know what else to tell you. The one and only way to contact the enforcement team is via the case review process. There isn't any other way.

These forums are mostly made up of just other gamers such as yourself. The only employees here on the forums would be moderators for the forum itself but they dont have anything to do with the enforcement team.
  5. OwenB7 Win User

That’s interesting. I was told the forums was a place I could reach the Enforcement Team, and I was told this by Xbox Support. My account was permanently suspended and now I can’t access the various games I’ve bought and owned, how is this legal? I’ve been a customer for over two years, buying games, in-game content, and Xbox Live. Does the Xbox Enforcement Team secretly work for Sony because they’re convincing me to never buy from Microsoft ever again.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

i've got banned unfairly

You can file for a case review on a permanent ban.

It's console bans or 24 hour suspensions that you can't file for a case review.
Thema:

1. File Case review for Permanent Banned but the outcome shows Not approved without any comments - Similar Threads - File Case review

2. How to file a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to file a case review: Hey I was suspended today because of my gamerpic leaving me at 8/8 strikes I feel like the series of suspensions I received were injust bias and overall unfair someone please help me how do I...
  3. Why won't it let me file a case review?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't it let me file a case review?: I was wrongfully communication banned for 48 hours and it won't let me file a case review. I'm very frustrated because I was literally just playing overwatch 2 with my buddies and I just get...
  4. File A Case Review

in XBoX on Windows
    File A Case Review: I lost my ambassador status due to my son going on to my account without my permission while I was sleeping, He sent a vulgar message to someone and I was penalized for it. My son is 8 years old,...
  5. Can’t file a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t file a case review: Why can’t Microsoft file a case review for my account [img] 0701523d-2e9c-4263-916f-8cce6142e855
  6. Green button not working to file a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green button not working to file a case review: I sent 10 messages tonight with my twitch link and within minutes i recieved a comm ban email. I went to file for a review and i can see the green button that says apply but i cannot click on...
  7. I can't file a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't file a case review: I can't find the orange hammer icon your supposed to click on to file a case review on the enforcement history page can someone help me find it? 40f6be4c-c469-4cbe-9703-9d1d7e96ca13
  8. Can't file a case review so i can play with my friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't file a case review so i can play with my friends.: So i was playing the game "tom clancy's rainbow six siege" on my xbox one, and i was playing a ranked where it was my friend and some random guy because the other teamates left the game in anger....
  9. I can’t file a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t file a case review: so my friend changed my xbox profile picture to something inappropriate and disturbing and a day after I get banned, I try everything to contact xbox and there’s nothing I can do, 2-3 days later...
  10. How do I file a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I file a case review: My account got suspended for 14 days and I want to know how to file a case review for this 06ca69a6-88dd-450b-acaf-dfa91bccfe11