File a Formal Complaint

Discus and support File a Formal Complaint in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm here to file, or bring awareness, to the lack of support and help I've received and I need it taken care of.. I know this is a Public Forum, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SniperShot812, Apr 11, 2021.

1. File a Formal Complaint

I'm here to file, or bring awareness, to the lack of support and help I've received and I need it taken care of.. I know this is a Public Forum, but it's a damn shame that I was on hold with Support for 41 minutes and SHE GAVE UP because she couldn't find a supervisor for me to talk too.

I spend thousands of dollars every year with Microsoft and I'm at my wits end. This specific issue is regarding an Elite 2 Controller, my second one to be exact. I have sent this controller in 4 times for repair and it keeps coming back with the same issues it had prior. I am tired of the process where I have to submit a claim, mail it in, and wait 10-14 days for a new controller; where I'm either left unable to play or forced to buy a back-up controller, which would be a HUGE laughing stock considering my $250.00 controller that has been "repaired" 4 times by Microsoft seems to have never been fixed properly and it's just a never ending cycle.

3 of the 4 times I've sent it in for repairs; I've been forced to pay the $100.00 Out of Warranty Exchange Fee. I sent it in two weeks ago for repair and it's already broken again..........

I called Xbox/Microsoft support to speak to a supervisor about the issue.. The lady on the phone basically told me I was out-of-luck and just needed to continue with the process and there's nothing they could do. When I asked for a supervisor, I was left on hold for 41 minutes, then she comes back claiming she was unable to find a supervisor and she'd be escalating my ticket; that I should wait on a call whenever one becomes available.

I then went searching for an Email Address, someone I could email in customer care for escalation, and of course, nothing..

I ALSO work for a billion dollar corporation that specializes in Customer Service, and this is a joke..

So now I'm out $250 on my first Elite.. $250 on my second elite... and $300 for the THREE Out of Warranty Repairs I've paid for, and I'm still stuck with a broken elite controller two weeks later and being told to go through the process again.. I'm at the point where I'm going to cancel all my services, dispute every Microsoft Transaction due to not keeping their quality of service as promised, and swapping to good old Sony.

:)

SniperShot812, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Default_570 Win User

File a Formal Complaint

I use the Carbon Black controller and it has not been a problem. It is also a lot less expensive so if it does die, no big deal.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Formal complaint

are you trying to report a game that is on the xbox store or something else?. I think we more information to try and assist you with your inquiry
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Formal complaint

Hey James

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to file a formal complaint regarding your experiencing with Xbox.

The only thing that we here on the Xbox Forums can provide you with is an address which you can use to mail your statement of dissatisfaction.

This is the address "One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98052"

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Formal complaint

You would have to find a way to contact the game's developer. It would be up to them to provide any updates.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Formal complaint??

Hey RedDevil9487! If you have a particular issue you need assistance with, please post it here. If you'd like to see the process for getting assistance change, the best place to submit that would be
    feedback. Thanks!
Thema:

File a Formal Complaint

1. File a Formal Complaint - Similar Threads - File Formal Complaint

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  4. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  5. How do i get my files off of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get my files off of it?: Xbox one (Advanced warfare edition) the xbox light comes on but no picture comes up on tv. Swapped power supply and hdmi. e93c2ea9-2a38-4fb9-952e-e75cab9beba0
  6. How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death: I have an Xbox 360/s that's been to the repair shop for the ring of death and was told that it is a temporary fix. It has an internal hard drive and I would like to get the saved game files off of...
  7. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  8. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  9. Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.: I have been on hold for hours and when told to hang up because of audio disconnection issues and the assistant would call back. They never did. I have been trying to file a complaint Against the...
  10. How Do I file a Formal Complaint Against the Company?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I file a Formal Complaint Against the Company?: Customer service refuses to assist me (stating they will use my complaont as part of training which is total bs) in filing a formal complaint against the comany for targeted harassment via...