Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

Discus and support Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Just recently bought fight night champion on backwards compatibility and all was fine, played a few games online then completed the Champion mode.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperiorCoin860, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

I Just recently bought fight night champion on backwards compatibility and all was fine, played a few games online then completed the Champion mode. Since then i tried to go online again to battle against others and every time i try to play online in the
    fight now or world championship it says your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature. What is this all about it is really frustrating ???

:)

SuperiorCoin860, Jul 7, 2018
  2. I can't play on Xbox Live even though I have an Xbox Live account

Whenever I try to access online play on any of my games it tells me that my profile is not allowed or I do not have the correct permissions to play these games, like on MM3 and Fight Night Champions

UsualWeevil6446, Jul 7, 2018
  3. moysie01
    moysie01 Guest
    Online pass help

It just says your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

moysie01, Jul 7, 2018
  4. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest

Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

ThorX360, Jul 7, 2018
  5. ThorX360 Win User

Hi! First of all I suggest you to perform a power cycle (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console)

If it doesn't work you should check your account privacy&safety settings right there https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox-one-privacy-and-online-safety
  6. Francia J. Win User

Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature - Fight night champion

Hi Scorpionfrog, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly make sure that you have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by following the steps below:

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."
  7. Hanz Verk Win User

Fight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions

It's probably because you're game sharing with someone else. If you are, as far as I know, only the profile that pays for xbox live will work on your console with fight night champion. It's the only game where I have alt accounts that can't access online. I'm pretty sure your home console (the one your sharing with) ends up being able to use all the profiles that no longer work on your personal console. There is a lead profile/activate profile in the Fight night champion main menu settings that could also cause the problems your having if the right boxes haven't been checked.
  8. Francia J. Win User

Fight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Do you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription, D? To play a paid online multiplayer game you also need an Xbox Live Gold. To check, please follow the steps below:

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."
  9. moysie01 Win User

Online pass help

It just says your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature
Thema:

1. Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature - Similar Threads - Fight Night Champion

2. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  3. Fight night champion is not letting play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fight night champion is not letting play online: It’s not letting accept anything to play online 0fcb130d-fb1a-4dd4-87ac-25ee708e2a09
  4. How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the...: How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the mode to work properly anymore 275941d6-e600-435a-83e8-ed696326d555
  5. Hi guys in fight night champion online non of my wins or losses are getting logged why is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys in fight night champion online non of my wins or losses are getting logged why is...: Hey guys on fight night champion my wins and losses are not registering why is this?? Online mode Also can i change my game tag name? 171fc7b1-8e1a-4d84-9e27-5519164684eb
  6. Fight night champion online. I can fight but no one gets the win or loss just says data...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night champion online. I can fight but no one gets the win or loss just says data...: Iv been playing fight night champion online for days now have many fights but it never recorded any of them for a record. I can't move up in ranks and I can't get a win or a loss soo what do I...
  7. fight night champions gamer profile keeps freezing when trying to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fight night champions gamer profile keeps freezing when trying to download: Was trying to sign in but had to get xbox gold to play online. after i purchased the online pass, fight night keeps freezing every time i enter my credentials to download my gamer profile again....
  8. Fight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions: This happened about a month ago and tech support ended up having to reset my profile? which took abotu a day nad the gaem worked again, but its happend again! I log in to xbox live to play...
  9. Fight Night Champion Ea Servers Down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champion Ea Servers Down: Hello. I recently put Fight night Champion on my Xbox one and I can't download Boxers You tell me that she sports WORLD servers it's down Can anyone tell me why it appears like this and what I...
  10. My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...: I was playing Fortnite and I asked my friend what it said I was playing to be sure if it was a problem and they said "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" 1875da2b-7d5d-400a-8fe4-b8857d82c496

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fight night champion your gamer profile does not have the correct permission

2. your gamer profile does not have the right permissions finght night champion

3. switch lead profile on fightnight cmpion

4. fight night champion xbox one lead profile,
  5. fight night champion your gamer profile does not,
  6. fight night champion xbox one profile does not have correct permission,
  7. cant play disc not right profile fight night champion xbox 360,
  8. thias gamer profile doesnt have permission fightnight