FIFA ultimate team xbox one

Discus and support FIFA ultimate team xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a XBOX 360 and yesterday I bought XBOX One. On the XBOX 360 I played FIFA online with my Ultimate Team. Now I've bought FIFA 18 for the XBOX One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FiveCinnamon503, Jun 11, 2018.

1. FIFA ultimate team xbox one

I had a XBOX 360 and yesterday I bought XBOX One. On the XBOX 360 I played FIFA online with my Ultimate Team. Now I've bought FIFA 18 for the XBOX One but I can't play with my Ultimate Team. The XBOX One recognises my name/account but I have to make a new
    Ultimate Team. I want to play with my Ultimate Team. Can somebody help me?

:)

FiveCinnamon503, Jun 11, 2018
  2. BooBooYNWA
    BooBooYNWA Guest
    Fifa 14 question ?

Take your FIFA Ultimate Team to the Next Generation All changes made in your FIFA 14: Ultimate Team will be reflected across both consoles (i.e Xbox 360 and Xbox One) so fans will be able to compete with their
    squads on either console generation. Gamers will also have a one-time choice to transfer their FIFA Points between FIFA 13 and FIFA 14. I dont get this can somebody help it says get one chance to swap points from fifa 13 to fifa 14 but when xbox one comes
    out will i be able to tranfer over again ?

BooBooYNWA, Jun 11, 2018
  3. BooBooYNWA
    BooBooYNWA Guest
    Fifa 14 question

Take your FIFA Ultimate Team to the Next Generation All changes made in your FIFA 14: Ultimate Team will be reflected across both consoles (i.e Xbox 360 and Xbox One) so fans will be able to compete with their
    squads on either console generation. Gamers will also have a one-time choice to transfer their FIFA Points between FIFA 13 and FIFA 14. I dont get this can somebody help it says get one chance to swap points from fifa 13 to fifa 14 but when xbox one comes
    out will i be able to tranfer over again ?

BooBooYNWA, Jun 11, 2018
  4. GJChester
    GJChester Guest

You may wish to look here - FIFA 18 Carryover Transfer Guide - Coins, FCC, XP, Cards & FIFA Points This is how EA have chosen to impliment the game, and not Microsofts.

You didn't say what FIFA version you were using on the 360 but I think one of these applies.

Same Platforms, from FUT 17 to FUT 18 or from FUT 18 to FUT 18

• From XBox 360 to XBox One (FUT 17 -> FUT 18)

From XBox 360 to XBox One (FUT 18 -> FUT 18)

You no longer can share your stuff between different consoles, even if you are still playing on the same platform. This means coins, club items and transfer market items will no longer be shared between Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and between PS3 and PS4. You’ll
      only keep what’s linked to your Origin account. That is your XP and FCC.

GJChester, Jun 13, 2018
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

TO MICROFOST

Hey there, George Weah is actually added as one of the legends in FIFA 14 Ultimate Team on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
  6. JakeConway Win User

PROBLEMA CON CONEXION Y CON FIFA 13

7. JakeConway Win User

need for speed the run

8. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Your pre-orders

2 more games added to my list.

FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition (Xbox One)

Mass Effect 4 (Xbox One)
  9. Dark destiny Win User

Fifa14 FUT xbox 360 fifa 14 FUT xbox one

Thema:

1. FIFA ultimate team xbox one - Similar Threads - FIFA ultimate team

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  9. Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts): I reset my Xbox by accident and forgot the password to the email with my gamertag with my fifa ultimate team on so I made a new one with same email address which then stopped me from logging onto...
  10. Can I continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on the Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox One S and I play Fifa 23 Ultimate Team Xbox One edition alot. I am considering to buy an Xbox Series X. I'd like to know if I can continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on...