Fifa fut 23. Hardcopy, not downloaded version

Discus and support Fifa fut 23. Hardcopy, not downloaded version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] FIFA FUT 23. DISC, NOT DOWNLOADED COPY. I have my main x box account, and with it my main fut account. Can I set up the kids with a separate xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N7645, Jan 23, 2023.

1. N7645
    N7645 Guest

Fifa fut 23. Hardcopy, not downloaded version [​IMG]
    FIFA FUT 23. DISC, NOT DOWNLOADED COPY. I have my main x box account, and with it my main fut account. Can I set up the kids with a separate xbox account and a separate fut account using the xbox family? Don't want to lose my save, or have it accused of coin trading if we're switching accounts each day

:)

N7645, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

If you have a copy of the game on a disc, anyone can play the game so long as the disc is inserted on your console. Anyone can use their own account. That won't cause any issue.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Gifting FIFA 23

Hi, Scottster78! thank you for your reply.

The Ultimate Edition of FIFA 23 did have one limited-time pre-order bonus that expired on August 21st. The bonus I'm referring to is, according to EA's website, an untradeable FIFA World Cup:tm: FUT Hero Player Item.

These are the items your son will receive should you pre-order the game again:

- 4600 FIFA Points

- Three Days Early Access, start playing FIFA 23 on September 27

- Untradeable FUT Ones to Watch item on September 30

- Untradeable FUT Team of the Week 1 Player

- Kylian Mbappé Loan Item, for 5 FUT matches

- FUT Ambassador Loan Player Pick, for 3 FUT matches

- Career Mode Homegrown Talent, local youth prospect with world-class potential

For your reference, you can see this information at: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-23/game-offe...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a "PUP" (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can I play with my friends on fifa same gen but old version

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to EA:

"You will be able to match up with and against other players based on the version of FIFA 23 that you are playing."

This means that you will be able to play with an Xbox Series X player if they're also using the FIFA 23 Xbox One version of the game. If they're using or playing the Xbox Series X|S version of FIFA 23 and you're on Xbox One, it will not be possible.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/news/fifa-23-dual...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. EarthTerror604 Win User

error code 0x83860012

I tried both a backward compatible game as red dead redemption and the new gen versions of NHL 23 and fifa 23 on the series x version
  6. John P_14 Win User

Is FIFA 23 Series X Edition crossgen. Can I play with friends who are using the standard version?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If you download the Xbox One of the game, then you should be able to play with your friend on the same version. There is no cross-play across generations, but as long as you're playing the Xbox One version this should work just fine.

Feel free to check out this page; https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-23/news/pitc... for more info on cross-play in FIFA 23.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Fifa fut 23. Hardcopy, not downloaded version - Similar Threads - Fifa fut Hardcopy

2. FUT 23 – FIFA Points 5900 Not showing up in the FUT WEB APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUT 23 – FIFA Points 5900 Not showing up in the FUT WEB APP: Hello, A few minutes ago I ordered a 5900 FIFA POINT cars, and they are not showing up in my FUT WEB APP. I can't go to my console, it's very far from me, that's why I need them to be in my FUT...
  3. FIFA 23 fut captcha challenge issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 23 fut captcha challenge issue: Has anyone had issues or experienced the captcha challenge issue on fifa 23 ultimate team,everytime I log into fut it doesn’t let me visualise the captcha challenge and states having trouble...
  4. Fifa 21 FUT online play- lose connection during every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 FUT online play- lose connection during every game: I have the Xbox S series and have been playing FIFA 21 Ultimate Team online. I’ve played 16 games and each and every game it loses connection after the 20th minute. I literally cannot finish a...
  5. Fifa 20 FUT freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 FUT freezing: As soon as i load onto fifa 20 my game freezes does anyone know how to solve this. (I bought the game on console not on disc!) 39218d8e-389b-4a1e-bd86-87fa709d7a59
  6. This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team: Please don't spread this information around too much. Check out the Demo Video in this page right here, and see how this App called FUTMillionaire can trade and make millions of coins for you in...
  7. FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!: Hi, i need help with problém in FUT. I buy FIFA 19 two weeks ago because i want play FUT. But i have now normal team with rating 80. And still, really still play agains team with rating 90+ !! I...
  8. Fifa 19 FUT Squad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 FUT Squad: Hi My sons future squad has disappeared from his account, can any body help me retrieve it for him? Thanks 3e641a06-57b9-4c6b-aac6-2d9d5be11ba8
  9. I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...: I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! What can I do in this case? 7e7d1d7b-3ab1-49cf-b1f6-dd5be2f45743
  10. FUT fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUT fifa points: hi, i just buy today 2200 fifa points, i activated the code, but is not showing up to my account. What can i do? Thanks 0456058c-ac2d-428a-afd1-c4c7aeeff3f9