Fifa download code not working

Discus and support Fifa download code not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a download code from Amazon for fifa 2023. It appears on my orders on my Microsoft account but I cannot get it on the Xbox. When I click on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karen Hook, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Karen Hook
    Karen Hook Guest

I bought a download code from Amazon for fifa 2023. It appears on my orders on my Microsoft account but I cannot get it on the Xbox. When I click on the code it says already redeemed. Can anyone help? I

:)

Karen Hook, Jan 7, 2023
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox live codes region locked?

The download codes arent region locked. A friend from Australia sent me his Fifa code and it worked perfectly
  3. LIAM AUFC1910 Win User

FIFA 15 redeem code for Xbox one

We had same problem..we phoned xbox support to cancel EA Access, once this was cancelled the fifa download code worked !
  4. PremedAmoeba437 Win User

Anyone Else Not able to Put in Codes?

I've got my Xbox live to finally work, but got a code for FIFA 17 , it recognised it, but now the games dissapeared and it says code already used, anyone know where it could of gone or what I can do to download the game argh
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Xbox Deals

Fifa 15 download code £37.99 if bought via Facebook at cd keys
  6. asaasqqqq Win User

My xbox live wont work

my redeem code isn't working with fifa 11.
Thema:

1. Fifa download code not working - Similar Threads - Fifa download code

2. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  3. Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...: Hi, I have an XBOX one series S digital… a few years old, following factory reset (all) I am trying to download owned games and each are minimum of 11 hrs. Is this normal? This is following...
  4. Fifa 23 downloading pro clubs information glitch hasnt worked in over 3 weeks any answers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 downloading pro clubs information glitch hasnt worked in over 3 weeks any answers...: pro clubs information glitch need help wont work for 3 weeks fifa 23 6133d6f4-09df-4126-8d88-5f1af66aa8e5
  5. The code of the game FIFA 18 is not activated, can not download the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The code of the game FIFA 18 is not activated, can not download the game: Good day, 5.11.2017 G. bought the Xbox One with the added bonus of the electronic version of the game FIFA 18, at the checkout we were given a 25 digit code to activate the game, today I decided...
  6. Redeemed code for FIFA 15, but I can't download it or play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code for FIFA 15, but I can't download it or play it: I redeemed a code for FIFA 15 for Xbox 360 through the online facility, and the code was accepted, but the game isn't available in My Games or in any other place I can see to download and play....
  7. Download Fifa 15 from Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Fifa 15 from Code: Hi! I bought a Xbox One + Fifa 15 bundled version in India. Used the 25 digit code to install the game and it worked for 3-4 months. Now I had some issue with a software update and I have to...
  8. FIFA 15 Full Game Download Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 15 Full Game Download Code: I bought a full game download code the other day for FIFA 15 but only had the chance to redeem the code today. Unfortunately I'm having no success in downloading the game as every time I go to...
  9. This code has already been used, but it won't let me download FIFA 17 ,

in XBoX on Consoles
    This code has already been used, but it won't let me download FIFA 17 ,: Put the code in and it recognised FIFA 17, now it's dissapeared, says I've already used the code but won't let me download the game what a nightmare. Is it down 10bbc791-91d7-4da0-8a0e-cc492e2add79
  10. FIFA 16 download code - country lock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 16 download code - country lock?: I received a free download code which came bundled with the xbox purchased in switzerland, would this code work in the UK? and could it work also in Germany?, would the game also be available in...