Fifa controls

Discus and support Fifa controls in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am having an issue when playing fifa, my son plays fifa on classic controls but I play using alternate controls, my issue is when we set the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ozzo76, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Ozzo76
    Ozzo76 Guest

Fifa controls

Hi,

I am having an issue when playing fifa, my son plays fifa on classic controls but I play using alternate controls, my issue is when we set the controls to classic & alternative when we go out the settings don't set.

Has anyone experienced this and know how to fix it?

TIA

Ozzo

:)

Ozzo76, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Biscuit y0 Win User

Whats your rage game?

FIFA definitely. Been through so many controllers and mics since FIFA 07.
  3. BrianStorm46 Win User

PES 2012 Demo?

Always preferred PES over FIFA, the gameplay feels a lot smoother than the clunky Fifa controls.
  4. Eggnogga Win User

FIFA 16 and Kinect..how?

You can only use voice commands with FIFA/Kinect. No option to use the Kinect as a controller for FIFA.
  5. MárióPetri Win User

Reset Factory and Unpair elite controllers

Yes. This controllers percfectly áll games. Deleted fifa personal data from console and cloud, and restart fifa, login, and in kick off mod = 2 controller and my contorrel color is blue "2" controller. First controller is the ghost controller.

Use just one controller with USB cable or Wireless connection.
  6. scienide Win User

Fifa Street Achievements.

I like fifa street ... Havent played fifa 12 so it took a while to get used to the controls ...

Why doesnt fifa street have it's own forum?
Thema:

Fifa controls

1. Fifa controls - Similar Threads - Fifa controls

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. why won't fifa 23 controller settings save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't fifa 23 controller settings save?: When i'm playing fifa I can't save controller settings on second account. one account lets me change settings (auto/manual shot assist, player lock, etc) but the other goes back to what it...
  7. Fifa 23 / Kick-Off lokal match settings two Controller Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 / Kick-Off lokal match settings two Controller Xbox X: Hi, hope somebody can help with the following issue: System: XBox Series X / Game: EA Fifa 23 / Issue: Controller Setting using 2 local controller (one Elite 2 and one Series X Controller) On...
  8. Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller: Hi can people help please. I’m not great with all this stuff, so I will try and explain best I can. My son has an Xbox series S and has just brought a new turtle beach headset. This came with an...
  9. I can't save my controller settings in fifa 23 in xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't save my controller settings in fifa 23 in xbox one.: I can't save my controller settings in fifa 23 in xbox one. everytime i tried to save the settings and close the settings page, settings return to the same as the first, automatically....
  10. Directional control stop working correctly in Fifa 15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Directional control stop working correctly in Fifa 15: I have been playing Fifa'15 on my Xbox 360 for 2 months without any problems. Suddenly since last week, the direction controls stop working correctly both during online/offline play....