Fifa 23 ultimate edition

Discus and support Fifa 23 ultimate edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had preordered fifa 23 ultimate edition at the start of september and i was charged with 20% off through fifa 22 and with EA play. When I came to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ohagan246, Oct 4, 2022.

1. ohagan246
    ohagan246 Guest

Fifa 23 ultimate edition

I had preordered fifa 23 ultimate edition at the start of september and i was charged with 20% off through fifa 22 and with EA play. When I came to play the game this recently it stated i had not purchased the game, i assumed this was a mistake and went ahead with purchasing ultimate edition again, however i was charged for it too (only with 10% discount from EA play). I have received twice as many fifa points as i had intended as i received them from both purchases but I wasn’t able to gain access to the first purchase of Fifa 23 before re-purchasing.

:)

ohagan246, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Junior Majid Win User

Failed pre order

It's happening to me too when I try to pre order Fifa 23 Ultimate Edition...
  3. Kevin Lavery Win User

My fifa 23 preorder is not showing up on my games and apps?

Exuse me I ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition from in the game and its not showing up get back to me soon please
  4. PapaFitzy8 Win User

Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I search his ea ID it doesn’t even appear I play on PS5 and he plays on XBOX Series X

Yes we both have the ultimate edition fifa 23 he searched his friends on my PS5 and they play on XBOX and they appeared when he put them in
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Fifa 23 ultimate edition

Hi, you should be able to access to the game, I was checking your screenshots and you ordered the same version and everything. So you should be good to go

Try requesting a refund for one of the two games:
    https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

In case your refund gets denied, you can actually file an appeal for the results of the refund.

All you need to do is to reply to the email that was sent to you by the refund team, you can reply with a detailed explanation so they can review your request again and grant you a possible exception.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 23 ultimate edition

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The EA SPORTS FIFA 23 Ultimate Incentive is 4600 FIFA Points.
Thema:

Fifa 23 ultimate edition

1. Fifa 23 ultimate edition - Similar Threads - Fifa ultimate edition

2. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  3. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  4. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  5. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  6. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  7. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  8. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  9. Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts): I reset my Xbox by accident and forgot the password to the email with my gamertag with my fifa ultimate team on so I made a new one with same email address which then stopped me from logging onto...
  10. Can I continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on the Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox One S and I play Fifa 23 Ultimate Team Xbox One edition alot. I am considering to buy an Xbox Series X. I'd like to know if I can continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on...