Fifa 23 ultimate edition fifa points

Discus and support Fifa 23 ultimate edition fifa points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition and I was told by ea help that I would revive my fifa points on the 30th September because it is the world wide... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stancherbard35, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Fifa 23 ultimate edition fifa points

I pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition and I was told by ea help that I would revive my fifa points on the 30th September because it is the world wide release date and I still have not received anything

:)

stancherbard35, Sep 30, 2022
  2. Junior Majid Win User

Failed pre order

It's happening to me too when I try to pre order Fifa 23 Ultimate Edition...
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello stancherbard35, on the official ea website really they say it would be on the 30th, but as they don't mention the time this can happen at any time during the day.

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-23/buy/xbox?...

Wait for the day and go checking if the points come into your game, you may have to restart your console.
  4. Giovannibox Win User

Fifa 23 ultimate edition

Hi Josef

You are always very kind and supportive!

I just purchased fifa 23 ultimate edition and when I go to my games and apps I don't see ultimate edition but all I see is the series x/s standard and the xbox one standard versions.....how do I get all the ultimate add ons I.e. the fifa points, the homegrown talent for the career mode etc if I'm installing the standard version? Many thanks
  5. Kevin Lavery Win User

My fifa 23 preorder is not showing up on my games and apps?

Exuse me I ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition from in the game and its not showing up get back to me soon please
  6. RainingRoses Win User

FIFA points

Hi Hannah,

Yes, it actually is possible to transfer your FIFA points as explained in this guide:

Can I transfer my FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23? - EA Help

So redeem the code in FIFA 22 (if you haven’t already), then sign in to FIFA 23 on console or PC and you should have the option to transfer it. Just be sure to keep in mind (noted in the guide):

1. You can only transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on the same console family.
      • For example, you can transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X | S, but you can’t transfer your Points from FIFA 22 on Xbox Series X | S to FIFA 23 on PlayStation 5.
    2. The transfer is not reversible. You can’t move FIFA Points back to FIFA 22 once you transfer them.
      • What if I’m an EA Play member? If you play FIFA 23 on EA Play and transfer your Points but don’t buy the full game, you won’t get your Points back on FIFA 22.
    You unfortunately can’t cancel or return digital gift cards/download codes from Argos, and this is the same for most retailers:

Help & FAQs - Can I cancel my digital download? - Argos

Additional support resources for FIFA 23 are included here:

FIFA 23 - EA Help

If you need assistance with the transfer or have any additional questions regarding FIFA specifically, I’d recommend to post on the official FIFA 23 Community Forums or contact EA Support directly (live chat or request a call back).

You can also reach out to EA Support on Twitter @EAHelp - they accept DMs.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Fifa 23 ultimate edition fifa points - Similar Threads - Fifa ultimate edition

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  9. Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts): I reset my Xbox by accident and forgot the password to the email with my gamertag with my fifa ultimate team on so I made a new one with same email address which then stopped me from logging onto...
  10. Can I continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on the Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox One S and I play Fifa 23 Ultimate Team Xbox One edition alot. I am considering to buy an Xbox Series X. I'd like to know if I can continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on...