Fifa 23 refund

Discus and support Fifa 23 refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys really need help I bought the Fifa 23 from Argos in digital, since day 1 it's constantly crashing. Been in with them as well as EA both... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeanoWoolhouse, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Fifa 23 refund

Hey guys really need help I bought the Fifa 23 from Argos in digital, since day 1 it's constantly crashing. Been in with them as well as EA both telling me too contact Microsoft can't get anywhere with help from them no idea what else to do. Cheers

:)

DeanoWoolhouse, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Rus Harr Win User

FIFA 23 Xbox one version purchased on a Xbox series X console.

I have the same problem. I have just bought the wrong Fifa 23 version. Instead of Fifa 23 x box series S accidentally I bought xbox one version. And didn't even installed it. Let's wait for the refund result as I made a ticket refund recently.
  3. Cal Mcardle Win User

Fifa 23 Pre Order on Pending in Microsoft Store

I’ve bought fifa 23 twice by accident one payment as been refunded one still gone out but not letting me back on fifa
  4. Simone Stac Win User

Fifa 23 refund

Look at the scam: I bought Fifa23 that doesn't work and I don't think for the technical requirements that are close enough (maybe we will investigate more about this, ES BIOS LEGACY etc.). I spent 89 euros and see your answer for a refund:

Player Support Agent (Epic Games Player Support)

28 November 2022, 07:58 UTC

Well found,

It's still me, A.

If it had been possible, I myself would have proposed to do so in the previous message, so as to assist you in the best possible way, however a refund is not possible for this product since the Ultimate version of Fifa 2023 contains consumables and in-game credits which are all guaranteed purchase, this factor does not allow us to proceed.

However, I hope, from another device or from a possible cloud gaming platform, that you will be able to start and play Fifa!

For any other eventuality or doubt, do not hesitate to contact us again, my colleagues and I will be at your disposal, where possible.

Have a nice day again.

A greeting,

A.

THIS IS MY ANSWER:

Dear A.

not being a computer scientist and having bought a game for my son, I consider your attitude and your policy highly incorrect.

We hereby ask for a refund of the amount paid corresponding to €89.00 otherwise please give us the data to be able to report to the competent authorities.

I hereby ask for your personal data.

I will proceed in all possible forums to assert our rights and highlight the related scam.

Greetings.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Fifa 23 refund

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

You can request a refund for it at xbox.com/refunds but if your transaction is not showing up on that page, kindly fill out the Manual Refund Webform on this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-.... You can find the order number of your transaction by signing in to your email at this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/.

Once you're done submitting your request, you'll receive an email result within 72 hours and if your request gets approved, it will take 3-5 business days for the funds to reflect on your bank account but it really depends on your bank's policy.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fifa 23 refund

Since it was a code for the game, there is no way to refund the item. Try uninstalling the game, then re-install it. That might help.
Thema:

Fifa 23 refund

1. Fifa 23 refund - Similar Threads - Fifa refund

2. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  3. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  4. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  5. Why didn't the money be reflected on my card after the FIFA 23 refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't the money be reflected on my card after the FIFA 23 refund?: Because the money has not been reflected on my card. After reimbursing FIFA 23, it's $30.30 I can't lose them in any way, please help. 2092fdb5-a450-493b-8a83-b8c638c42c23
  6. Refund on fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on fifa points: My little son a bought £79.98 worth fifa points! On my card can I please have a refund. f491c3e9-96f3-421a-bdfd-277a6b65b0e3
  7. Please help me refund, I accidentally bought fifa 23 xbox one edition instead of Series s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me refund, I accidentally bought fifa 23 xbox one edition instead of Series s...: Greetings everyone. I just bought an xbox series S console mostly because i wanted to play FIFA 23. I had never imagined that there would be an XBOX one version of fifa 23 in an XBOX series S...
  8. Fifa 23 refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 refund: My friend accidentally bought fifa 23 on Xbox series s and I was wondering if I can refund the game? If so how can I do this? 75032f90-8f9b-4c7e-87bd-4242dc43230d
  9. Fifa 23 pre order refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Fifa 23 pre order refund: I was charged for my pre order of fifa 23 twice. My bank shows that the price of the game has been withdrawn twice, however on my purchase history it only shows that I’ve paid once...
  10. Refund fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund fifa points: Hi my 10 year old son has been spend my money on Fifa for the last month wondering if u can refund it all back to me I can’t believe he’s done it 3e8e59e8-464a-4e90-a230-d7958a54b648