Fifa 23 preordering but no download available

Discus and support Fifa 23 preordering but no download available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I pre-ordered FIFA 23 but despite receiving and email about the money being charged to my bank account but I have no option to download it and when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ViMaple54, Sep 22, 2022.

1. ViMaple54
    ViMaple54 Guest

Hi, I pre-ordered FIFA 23 but despite receiving and email about the money being charged to my bank account but I have no option to download it and when I view it in the store it allows me to buy it again. I've tried a couple of solutions I've found on here but nothing has worked so far. The full game is released soon and I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks

:)

ViMaple54, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Mr I J Roden Win User

Hi, did you manage to sort this? I’m having the same problem
  3. ViMaple54 Win User

i found it through the app, thanks lad
  4. Mr I J Roden Win User

Try and download it through the app! It worked for me finally
  5. Mr I J Roden Win User

[​IMG]

If you search for Fifa 23 in the Xbox app it should come up with download to console. It worked for me that way. Mine has now installed
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ViMaple54

When did you purchased the game? Today?

First, please double check if the item appears as purchased in your Microsoft account order history

(if you're able to see it, attach an screenshot. Don't forget to hide personal info)

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

In case you have more than one email please check on each one
Thema:

1. Fifa 23 preordering but no download available - Similar Threads - Fifa preordering download

2. My fifa 23 preorder is not showing up on my games and apps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fifa 23 preorder is not showing up on my games and apps?: I’ve just preordered fifa 23. However it’s not showing up on my games and apps even though it says the transaction has gone through on my billing history. What do I do so I can pre download fifa...
  3. fifa 19 digital preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 19 digital preorder: Hi، from which link i can pre-order digital fifa 19 and not physical disc? ty 100e8748-c5d7-442d-b4fa-f15ee0940911
  4. Problem with add-ons Fifa 18 preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with add-ons Fifa 18 preorder: I preordered the icon edition of Fifa 18 and it is saying the add-ons are installed but they are not showing up on my game. 1f50c980-228f-451b-9634-1c4f83828ae8
  5. Cancel my FIFA 18 preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel my FIFA 18 preorder: Hi @XboxSupport, I accidentaly preorderer the FIFA 18 Standard Edition instead of the Cristiano Ronaldo's one. I was wondering if you could cancel it et give my money back so I can preorder the...
  6. Unable to preorder FIFA 18 Icon Edition from microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to preorder FIFA 18 Icon Edition from microsoft store.: I recently purchased Xbox Live Gold and EA Access because I now switched to using Xbox. I have more than enough money on my bank account and tried several payment methods. What is there to do?...
  7. Preorder FIFA 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder FIFA 18: Hey I preorder Fifa 18 and i have ea acces but i can't play this game. In my xbox's interface it's written this game is available only the 07/10/2017. Microsoft has already withdrawn money for...
  8. i want cancel preorder fifa 18 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want cancel preorder fifa 18 games: i want cancel preorder fifa 18 games 5b053915-51a0-4740-9218-4f60384e1532
  9. i want please cancel preorder fifa 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want please cancel preorder fifa 18: i want please cancel preorder fifa 18 f836a9cc-6296-40fc-8054-ef9e8635fdeb
  10. i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help: i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help dc3aba59-b8c5-4b0e-977f-11bfc9928e3f