Fifa 23 pre-order problems

Discus and support Fifa 23 pre-order problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In August I pre-ordered Fifa 23 for my son on his Xbox Series X. I checked at the time it had completed and it said "you own this game". My son tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bertbeanSOS, Sep 25, 2022.

1. bertbeanSOS
    bertbeanSOS Guest

In August I pre-ordered Fifa 23 for my son on his Xbox Series X. I checked at the time it had completed and it said "you own this game". My son tried to pre install it the other day as his friends had started doing it as well. It is no longer showing that we own the game and isn't showing in the order history on my Microsoft account. However on my Paypal it is showing that the payment was taken for this on 17/9/22.

Please can someone advise me how I can go about getting this sorted?

Thanks in advance.

:)

bertbeanSOS, Sep 25, 2022
  2. DOGOCHUI Win User

Can we please can we get colonial marines backwards compatible

I have problem on fifa I just ordered a pre-order on fifa 23 but it’s telling me to buy it and I was already buy again and Also its still saying trial
  3. Junior Majid Win User

Failed pre order

It's happening to me too when I try to pre order Fifa 23 Ultimate Edition...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BERTBEANSOS

Please double check first if the transaction appears in your (or your son) Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If yes, what's saying next to / below status? "Completed"

(Feel free to share an screenshot of the order status, but hide and don't share any personal info like email, order number, billing, etc)
  5. Yoshsuperstar Win User

My fifa 23 preorder is not showing up on my games and apps?

I have the same issue I pre-order fifa 23 and don't show on my owned games
  6. [ A J ] Win User

Gifting FIFA 23

Hi, Scottster78! thank you for your reply.

May I ask which FIFA 23 version you pre-ordered?
Thema:

1. Fifa 23 pre-order problems - Similar Threads - Fifa pre order

2. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  3. Fifa 23 pre order refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Fifa 23 pre order refund: I was charged for my pre order of fifa 23 twice. My bank shows that the price of the game has been withdrawn twice, however on my purchase history it only shows that I’ve paid once...
  4. Fifa 22 Pre order question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 22 Pre order question: Hi guys, I pre ordered Fifa 22 Ultimate edition a while ago to get the pre order benefits, but on my games it says i have only pre ordered the standard edition. Do i get the ultimate edition...
  5. Preordine Fifa 21 e sconto non applicato. [Mod Translation - Pre-order Fifa 21 and discount...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordine Fifa 21 e sconto non applicato. [Mod Translation - Pre-order Fifa 21 and discount...: Ho acquistato il pre order di Fifa 21 sottoscrivendo prima l'abbonamento a EA ACCESS e poi acquistato il PRE ORDER. Ma non mi è stato applicato l'ulteriore sconto del 10%. Perchè? [Mod...
  6. Fifa 21 gamesharing pre-order issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 gamesharing pre-order issue: Both sons have an xbox one each. Both have paid for the ea 10hrs trial of FIFA 21, which did a download of FIFA21. All good so far. Son 1 then pays for pre-order, which seems to download OK for...
  7. FIFA 21 PRE ORDER ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 PRE ORDER ISSUE: I buy by preorder FIFA 21 in august 13 2020, tomorrow Octuber 6 is the release date of the game, and today is Octuber 5 and i still didnt receive any charge of the game and when i check the...
  8. FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION PRE ORDER ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION PRE ORDER ISSUE: I’m trying to pre-order FIFA 21 ULTIMATE EDITION through FIFA 20 so i can get the game for £71.99 instead of £89.99 but when i try to purchase the pre order, it just says ‘Oops. Not sure what...
  9. Fifa 21 pre order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 21 pre order: I’ve pre ordered FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition via Microsoft. Do you just get a download code on release day? 15380302-a298-4ffa-a094-9931dac5dc5a
  10. Preordine FIFA 21 [Mod Translation - Pre-order FIFA 21]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordine FIFA 21 [Mod Translation - Pre-order FIFA 21]: Salve, da qualche ora cerco di preordinare il videogioco FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition + Bonus, scontato a 79,99 euro tramite il mio abbonamento a EA Access, ma quando cerco di pagare, mi esce la...