Fifa 23 keeps shutting down my console.

Discus and support Fifa 23 keeps shutting down my console. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fifa 23 shuts down my console, it is the only game that does this, a green flash comes up and then it shuts down. EA are saying it a console issue,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by birdyboy1998, Jan 26, 2023.

1. birdyboy1998
    birdyboy1998 Guest

Fifa 23 shuts down my console, it is the only game that does this, a green flash comes up and then it shuts down. EA are saying it a console issue, however as it’s the ONLY game that does it, I question that, can this be clarified. My console is well ventilated and doesn’t overheat. Again this the only game that does, I play MW2, forza and others that demand more from my console, but they are all fine.

:)

birdyboy1998, Jan 26, 2023
  2. birdyboy1998 Win User

Done all that, was told by EA to do it, still got problems, from the EA forums, a lot of people have had this problem but EA won’t accept it and it’s not just Fifa, supposedly it’s most EA games
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Solution 2: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.

Solution 3: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Fifa 23, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.
  4. RainingRoses Win User

FIFA points

Hi Hannah,

Yes, it actually is possible to transfer your FIFA points as explained in this guide:

Can I transfer my FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23? - EA Help

So redeem the code in FIFA 22 (if you haven’t already), then sign in to FIFA 23 on console or PC and you should have the option to transfer it. Just be sure to keep in mind (noted in the guide):

1. You can only transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on the same console family.
      • For example, you can transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X | S, but you can’t transfer your Points from FIFA 22 on Xbox Series X | S to FIFA 23 on PlayStation 5.
    2. The transfer is not reversible. You can’t move FIFA Points back to FIFA 22 once you transfer them.
      • What if I’m an EA Play member? If you play FIFA 23 on EA Play and transfer your Points but don’t buy the full game, you won’t get your Points back on FIFA 22.
    You unfortunately can’t cancel or return digital gift cards/download codes from Argos, and this is the same for most retailers:

Help & FAQs - Can I cancel my digital download? - Argos

Additional support resources for FIFA 23 are included here:

FIFA 23 - EA Help

If you need assistance with the transfer or have any additional questions regarding FIFA specifically, I’d recommend to post on the official FIFA 23 Community Forums or contact EA Support directly (live chat or request a call back).

You can also reach out to EA Support on Twitter @EAHelp - they accept DMs.

Hope this helps.
  5. Jonjomourinho Meredi Win User

Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

I have an xbox series s my friend has the same when he sends me invite on fifa 23 it automatically goes to fifa 23 cloud and its very leggy can I not play him on the fifa 23 normal screen with out going to fifa 23 cloud and I've deleted fifa 23 cloud but still have fifa 23 without cloud on it but it still shows on screen cloud
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Can't access fifa 12 online contents, please HELP!!!

EA Sports games tend to run for 2 years before the servers are shut down if the player numbers have dropped. So FIFA 12 would in theory shut down when FIFA 14 comes out.

That is what happened with Madden and FIFA 11 anyway.
Thema:

1. Fifa 23 keeps shutting down my console. - Similar Threads - Fifa keeps shutting

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long: Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long a57bea7c-0175-49d0-8145-13df2339ba45
  5. My fifa 23 keeps crashing when i launch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fifa 23 keeps crashing when i launch it: My Fifa 23 crashes when i press the A button on my xbox controller to enter my profile. My game crashed this morning and i had to force shut down my pc. After i turned it back on and launched fifa...
  6. Fifa 20 and modern warfare keep crashing and logging me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 and modern warfare keep crashing and logging me out: For the last two days I can't complete a match on either fifa 20 and modern warfare, very frustrating anyone else having this issue cab3318e-8dff-482e-b8d8-524d35ee0bd7
  7. Why does FIFA keep crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does FIFA keep crashing?: Why does FIFA keep crashing? e4694346-6b6d-4dcd-8fce-73735ba5dec5
  8. I keep disconnecting from Fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep disconnecting from Fifa 17: it will randomly kick me offline but all of my other devices stay connect but my xbox 48e332a1-51f5-4f6b-9002-3df8996a7d9e
  9. Keep losing connection to XboxLive whenever I play Fifa 14

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep losing connection to XboxLive whenever I play Fifa 14: when I turn on my xbox it is connected to Xbox live but when I play a Game (ex Fifa 14) it disconnects from xbox live with out a message 2cd5bcfe-4fef-4ff0-b6ba-859ef6f4487e
  10. Fifa 14 keep freezing every half hour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 14 keep freezing every half hour: My fifa freezes like every half hour. All my other games work and its not the disk as I have bought a new one. Someone please help!! b2cdf8bd-7542-4d10-a55a-ef3d52bde8f6