FIFA 22 points redeemed but not showing on game

Discus and support FIFA 22 points redeemed but not showing on game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased 2 digital downloads from Smyths Toy Store. I redeemed them online at www.Microsoft.com/redeem and have received email confirmation that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michelle .1, May 28, 2023.

1. Michelle .1
    Michelle .1 Guest

I purchased 2 digital downloads from Smyths Toy Store. I redeemed them online at www.Microsoft.com/redeem and have received email confirmation that they have been redeemed.

However, they are not showing on the game. This was 3 days ago.

Thanks

:)

Michelle .1, May 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the currency is successfully redeemed under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is redeemed under the correct account, for cases like this what we initially need to do is quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  3. Francia J. Win User

I redeemed an Amazon fifa points code but they haven’t appeared in my account

Perfect. This is for FIFA 22, are you trying to get the points for FIFA 22?
  4. pipsqueakEd Win User

Fifa Points Not Showing Up On Fifa 22

I am facing exact same issue. Bought 4,600 FIFA points, got no order receipt, but money has been reserved in my bank. I don't have multiple accounts, so that problem is out of question. If you got any luck with this, please let me know, so I can take similar actions.

Not sure if they will accept payment receipt from bank? But there is no order number, which is problematic to justify.
  5. XL Djm Win User

Anyone else know how to get their refund back if the order doesn’t show up on the Microsoft billing section. I’ve called up Microsoft Help support and they said they couldn’t do anything to refund me since they didn’t actually receive the order details.
  6. OrlandoDTX Win User

Same happend here not showing up in my history what did u end up doing?
Thema:

1. FIFA 22 points redeemed but not showing on game - Similar Threads - FIFA points redeemed

2. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  3. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  4. Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?: Hi, I bought £40 worth of fifa points on Christmas morning, I mistakenly got it for Fifa23 and not 24, so I had to go any buy them again for 24 and put a refund request in for the 23 ones. I’ve...
  5. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  6. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  7. Why can i not buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i not buy FIFA points: Not working buying FIFA points bb6b580d-04df-4901-b505-af997720e6a6
  8. Why cant i buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy FIFA points: Why cant i buy FIFA points? 038e5fe3-6c1f-46d9-89e3-0cfe092d518b
  9. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...: i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a
  10. What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?: I accidentally in a rush purchased 12000 ans 2900 points for fifa 23 when i wanted them for fifa 24 203e4370-1c1d-4140-a447-f1cfeccdd484