FIFA 22 downloaded to childs Microsoft account and EA won’t allow live/interactive play

Discus and support FIFA 22 downloaded to childs Microsoft account and EA won’t allow live/interactive play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We got a new Xbox series S. child logged in to his Microsoft account and used his digital code for fifa 22. Online content then asked him if he needed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leanne79walsh, Nov 5, 2021.

1. FIFA 22 downloaded to childs Microsoft account and EA won’t allow live/interactive play

We got a new Xbox series S. child logged in to his Microsoft account and used his digital code for fifa 22. Online content then asked him if he needed to create a new EA account and he said yes and input my email address in parent. A link arrived to this email but doesn’t work-I get an error in EA.

I’ve now been into his Microsoft account and altered all his settings to allow for gaming like this and made his date of birth 13 to allow for access.

But will this communicate new age through to EA?

I’ve read a lot of forums saying you can’t change age in an EA child account-and this account will be linked to the gamer tag, which is linked to his Xbox/Microsoft account.

I’m totally stumped

We bought it so he could play online with his friends..

Is there a way that I as the parent Microsoft account also get to access fifa22? I guess if it’s on a child acccount connected to me I should have access?

Can anyone shed any light? I’m not very technical…

:)

leanne79walsh, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Lea79walsh Win User

FIFA 22 downloaded to childs Microsoft account and EA won’t allow live/interactive play

But can I as an adult play the game and have all the access rights of an adult within the game? He linked the game to his child account
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. Yes, you could set the account of the person who redeemed the FIFA code 22 as home on your console, and then you could use the game on your account, to do this follow the instructions in the article below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

- By doing this you could play Fifa 22 on your adult account.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Just so you know, while you can go into Microsoft account settings and change the birthdate there, that does not change what Xbox considers the birthdate. The birthdate entered when creating the Xbox account can never be altered. It will stay exactly the date that was entered.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

FIFA points

Hi Hannah,

Yes, it actually is possible to transfer your FIFA points as explained in this guide:

Can I transfer my FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23? - EA Help

So redeem the code in FIFA 22 (if you haven’t already), then sign in to FIFA 23 on console or PC and you should have the option to transfer it. Just be sure to keep in mind (noted in the guide):

1. You can only transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on the same console family.
      • For example, you can transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X | S, but you can’t transfer your Points from FIFA 22 on Xbox Series X | S to FIFA 23 on PlayStation 5.
    2. The transfer is not reversible. You can’t move FIFA Points back to FIFA 22 once you transfer them.
      • What if I’m an EA Play member? If you play FIFA 23 on EA Play and transfer your Points but don’t buy the full game, you won’t get your Points back on FIFA 22.
    You unfortunately can’t cancel or return digital gift cards/download codes from Argos, and this is the same for most retailers:

Help & FAQs - Can I cancel my digital download? - Argos

Additional support resources for FIFA 23 are included here:

FIFA 23 - EA Help

If you need assistance with the transfer or have any additional questions regarding FIFA specifically, I’d recommend to post on the official FIFA 23 Community Forums or contact EA Support directly (live chat or request a call back).

You can also reach out to EA Support on Twitter @EAHelp - they accept DMs.

Hope this helps.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

I can not get any help changing the birth date on an account listed as a child account in my family page.

It will allow you to play certain games with a child account.

EA is known for not allowing child accounts through xbox to play their games.
Thema:

1. FIFA 22 downloaded to childs Microsoft account and EA won’t allow live/interactive play - Similar Threads - FIFA downloaded childs

2. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  3. Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...: Hi, I have an XBOX one series S digital… a few years old, following factory reset (all) I am trying to download owned games and each are minimum of 11 hrs. Is this normal? This is following...
  4. Fifa 23 downloading pro clubs information glitch hasnt worked in over 3 weeks any answers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 downloading pro clubs information glitch hasnt worked in over 3 weeks any answers...: pro clubs information glitch need help wont work for 3 weeks fifa 23 6133d6f4-09df-4126-8d88-5f1af66aa8e5
  5. Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17: Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17 6a1ec192-e559-4b1c-ba15-609dbc02b915
  6. I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is...: I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is there anyway I can refund or update FIfa 23? 6a398560-6a6b-40aa-811e-7b5ab2a8b549
  7. Fifa download code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa download code not working: I bought a download code from Amazon for fifa 2023. It appears on my orders on my Microsoft account but I cannot get it on the Xbox. When I click on the code it says already redeemed. Can anyone...
  8. Cannot download Fifa 23 Xbox series XlS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Fifa 23 Xbox series XlS: Hello. Today I order a digital code for fifa 23. It's not downloading at all and it's been saying you guys have had an issue on this for a while. please someone else I don't want to just waste my...
  9. Can't download FiFA 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download FiFA 19: There is a problem I can't download FiFA 19 but on harddisk is storage download stops at 5%. 9f991f29-8b6b-4b5f-8483-9e5c8b7ade81
  10. fifa 23 ultimate edition pre download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 23 ultimate edition pre download.: can anyone tell me why i can only download the basic version of fifa 23 when i paid for the ultimate edition for xbox series x i even have the proof of purchase on my microsoft account....