Fifa 22 crashes before starting a match

Discus and support Fifa 22 crashes before starting a match in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. As the title say, fifa 22 keeps crashing when I starta a match (before the pre-match minigames start) I got the following information from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Se Marmol, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Se Marmol
    Se Marmol Guest

Hello. As the title say, fifa 22 keeps crashing when I starta a match (before the pre-match minigames start)

I got the following information from the dump file produced. Any help is wlecomed.

:)

Se Marmol, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Se
    Maybe this value that you changed is causing the problem and the error exception.
    We can try to isolate the problem a bit more.
    For this please try:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. If you have an antivirus, firewall or any hardware component overclocked. Please disable everything and give it a new try

D. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  3. Se Marmol Win User

Hello and thanks for answering.

To answer your questions.

1.- I dont really know what you mean with this question (i am nos very good with tech). I think that no, i am not using any insider build.

2.- I cannot send these to you right now. generally speaking, my hardware doesnt seem to be the problem, as it meets the required specs for playing the game.

3.- This is only happening to me in fifa 22

4.- I downloaded the game using the xbox app, which redirects you to the EA PC app.

5.- I have tried literally everything I have read up until now. Updating Windows, updating the drivers to the newest available, checking game file integrity, reinstalling the game. For a little bit more context, initially the game didnt start, and i had to change the game DirectX value from 0 to 1. With that the game now opens, but as soon as I enter a match it crashes and produces the crash dump I shared before.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Se

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using an insider build in your PC?
    What are your hardware specs?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    Did you downloaded the game from the EA app, Steam or where?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. OluwasegunfunmiOgun Win User

Games crashes to desktop without error message

After the in-game upgrade, I played FarCry 6 for 1h 30mins with no crashes but the FIFA 22 still crashes and I the crash dumps for the FIFA 22 only.

I'll upload it, could you help me take a look and see what's the issue?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 22 on Series X and XB1

Hi DanielMunday, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

According to EA you won't be able to play across console generations or cross-play in FIFA 22.

You can only play with an Xbox One player if you're playing the Xbox One version on your Xbox Series X.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-22/new...

"You will be able to match up with and against other players based on the version of FIFA 22 that you are playing.

If you are playing the PlayStation 4 version of FIFA 22 you will be able to match up and play with and against other players who are playing on the same version of FIFA 22, regardless of whether they are playing on PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5. The same is true for the Xbox One version of FIFA 22, where you will be able to match up and play with and against other players who are playing the same version on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

If you are playing the PlayStation 5 version of FIFA 22, you will only be able to match up with and play against other players who are playing the PlayStation 5 version. The same is true for the Xbox Series X|S version of FIFA 22, where only players on Xbox Series X|S will be able to play each other."
Thema:

1. Fifa 22 crashes before starting a match - Similar Threads - Fifa crashes before

2. My fifa 23 keeps crashing when i launch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fifa 23 keeps crashing when i launch it: My Fifa 23 crashes when i press the A button on my xbox controller to enter my profile. My game crashed this morning and i had to force shut down my pc. After i turned it back on and launched fifa...
  3. Fifa 22 career mode crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 22 career mode crash: i am trying to play fifa 22 but as soon as i start career mode the game crashes but other modes are running fine . i have tried troubleshooting that is given on the ea website(link in the end) but...
  4. xbox series x crash with fifa 22 serie version X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series x crash with fifa 22 serie version X: when i play wih fifa 22 version serie x my console crash and turns off. ebf21552-9243-4aa5-a80e-f4d8bb10bb12
  5. when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me: when i join ultimate team in fifa 18 before the menu shows up, the screen freeze and the game crashes and no errors codes come up . and yes i tried all of the trouble shooting fixes nope didnt...
  6. Fifa 18 crash???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 18 crash???: Yesterday i bought EA early access and began downloading the trial for fifa 18 When i initially began the game everything worked fine until i got onto the Athletico madrid vs real madrid game. as...
  7. Crash at launch of FIFA 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash at launch of FIFA 17: First I am sorry for my english, I am french. Hello, I have a problem with my FIFA 17 on my Xbox one S. I bought the game 1 week ago in the Windows Store but when the installation is finish, when...
  8. Fifa 15 Profile Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 15 Profile Crash: Everytime I go to play Fifa 15 on xbox 360 now it crashes at the player arena stage pre game. I've been playing this game for nearly a year and its all of a sudden started doing this. So I will...
  9. Fifa 14 Xbox One Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 14 Xbox One Crash: I load the game and I get to the autosave screen After about 3 seconds, the game crashes and sends me back to the dashboard. Any ideas? 56395d28-37d2-43d1-a643-f83170958555
  10. Xbox one crash (FIFA 14)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one crash (FIFA 14): Every time I finish a game the game crashes and I end up back at the Dashboard, have tried un plugging, reseting Xbox and reinstalling Fifa but no difference, any one else have this and do we...