Fifa 21 please note that you can only play ultimate team on one device at a time

Discus and support Fifa 21 please note that you can only play ultimate team on one device at a time in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please can anyone help with this issue i only have one device and account Ea cant help me and have said ring xbox support but not getting far also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndrewStorey3, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Fifa 21 please note that you can only play ultimate team on one device at a time

Please can anyone help with this issue

i only have one device and account Ea cant help me and have said ring xbox support but not getting far also with them

Fifa 21 please note that you can only play ultimate team on one device at a time [​IMG]

:)

AndrewStorey3, Jan 10, 2021
  2. NotDaBeast Win User

The Old and New XBOX.

Unfortunately, EA doesn’t support cross platform play for FIFA 21 (see here), and it’s likely they’ll do the same for FIFA 22. Unless your friend is upgrading soon, hold off on pre-ordering. However, it is worth noting that you are able to move your Ultimate Team to the next-gen consoles without starting from scratch.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

FIFA 16

When playing FIFA 16 the only difference with gold membership is the ability to challenge other players online and the possibility of deals with gold that are launched from time to time.

That being said you still will be able to play ultimate team even without gold membership. When you start FIFA16 Ultimate team it is new and starts from scratch (unless you have been playing FUT16 on Xbox360 and move to XboxOne).
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

I just bought a xbox

Hello AlfieNoon,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are receiving an error message when you to try to play FIFA. Which version of FIFA are you playing? The FUT refers to FIFA Ultimate Team. Therefore, we suggest
    reaching out to the developer since this is an issue with the amount of FIFA Ultimate Team accounts that can be used. They have a support website where you can research the issue or contact
    their support team. We hope this information helps!
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

fifa 12 and 13

Yes you can, when you start ultimate team on FIFA 12 it doesn't get imported to FIFA 13, you get a different one.
  6. cupidstunt Win User

Playing Fifa 15 online:

Thema:

Fifa 21 please note that you can only play ultimate team on one device at a time

1. Fifa 21 please note that you can only play ultimate team on one device at a time - Similar Threads - Fifa please note

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  9. I accidentally brought fifa 23 for Next Gen instead of the Xbox one version, can you please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally brought fifa 23 for Next Gen instead of the Xbox one version, can you please...: I accidentally brought FIFA 23 for Series X instead of Xbox One, and I need the Xbox One version in order to play it on my Xbox One 601def72-5305-47db-acbf-f956bfbbd114
  10. My Fifa 23 X/S Edition isn’t working. Someone please read the paragraph below and help I beg…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fifa 23 X/S Edition isn’t working. Someone please read the paragraph below and help I beg…: So I got fifa 23 X/S edition when it came out (bought with disc). And recently it has stopped working. Firstly, when I tried to open the app it said something like this: ‘Your game trial has...