Fifa 21 kicked out of ultimate team when finishing game

Discus and support Fifa 21 kicked out of ultimate team when finishing game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since 4pm yesterday no matter what game mode I play on ultimate team, whether I play the full game or my a opponent quits it kicks me out of ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samdavies0601, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Fifa 21 kicked out of ultimate team when finishing game

Since 4pm yesterday no matter what game mode I play on ultimate team, whether I play the full game or my a opponent quits it kicks me out of ultimate team. Whether I win or not. This then affects my gameplay as I am unable to complete objectives. Been onto support with EA and done everything they have requested. Still not working. I have tried on 2 separate Xbox One consoles and the same issue is arising on either. I know this may be due to DNF friendly games as a result of me quitting but this was yesterday and the issue still is not fixed today

:)

samdavies0601, Aug 15, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Sam welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Just to not repeat ourselves, what troubleshooting have you tried with EA?
  3. Rayman gtir Win User

Ea Sports Servers... read.reply?

I'm having problems with fifa 14, when I play ultimate team finish a game and it returns me to the xbox home screen, getting very frustrated as I played fifa slot on my 360. It's coming up 2 weeks now it's been like this it's a joke. I want to get bf4 but
    holding of until they sort fifa.
  4. mpjones84 Win User

Strange FIFA carreer problem

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Purchased a deluxe version

The Deluxe Edition is the basic FIFA digital download game with FIFA points to redeem for FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Packs. You’ll also receive a Leo Messi FUT loan player on your squad for 5 games as well as a bundle of popular EA SPORTS FIFA 15 Football Club
    catalogue items including three brand new celebrations, the adidas all-star team and more, all of which will be yours right at kick-off.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

Fraudulent Charge of Premium Gold Packs

Or the bottom falls out of the market for FIFA Ultimate Team tat.
Thema:

1. Fifa 21 kicked out of ultimate team when finishing game - Similar Threads - Fifa kicked ultimate

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  9. Fifa 23 / Kick-Off lokal match settings two Controller Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 / Kick-Off lokal match settings two Controller Xbox X: Hi, hope somebody can help with the following issue: System: XBox Series X / Game: EA Fifa 23 / Issue: Controller Setting using 2 local controller (one Elite 2 and one Series X Controller) On...
  10. FIFA 15 kick off mode screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 15 kick off mode screen: What does the green and red arrow next to the team on the kick off mode mean? 54f6979d-0962-423e-9eba-66a442e943e1