Fifa 21 FUT online play- lose connection during every game

Discus and support Fifa 21 FUT online play- lose connection during every game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Xbox S series and have been playing FIFA 21 Ultimate Team online. I’ve played 16 games and each and every game it loses connection after the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinRamirez3, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Fifa 21 FUT online play- lose connection during every game

I have the Xbox S series and have been playing FIFA 21 Ultimate Team online. I’ve played 16 games and each and every game it loses connection after the 20th minute. I literally cannot finish a single game i try to play. I know my internet connection is not
    the issue. Anyone been having this same issue or have any advice on what to do or try so i can play an actual full 90 minute game?

any feedback is appreciated.

thank you.

:)

JustinRamirez3, Dec 11, 2020
  2. sypeczka Win User

Fifa 15

cant play with fifa 15 FUT beacuse everyting what I do is serwer problems and come back to the menu please do something it's during 3 days!!!
  3. maxen Win User

Fifa streming disconnect

Hi Birnenkopf,

It sounds like the issue is because you're combining streaming with playing an online game and something there is conflicting, causing the drop-out.

Does this happen with multiplayer in other games too for you, or is it limited to FIFA 16? What about other online modes in FIFA 16, do they also fail or only FUT presents this issue?

Try to not play too many multiplayer games to test this, as it might negatively impact your disconnection rating within FIFA, but I'd be interested to know if this problem is limited to FUT or other modes and games give the same errors.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

I can't connect FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM ONLINE FEATURE ~~~!!I have a gold membership and I have correct setting(adult), plz help me!!!

Maybe a stupid question, but did you redeem the online pass?

You need to redeem your online fifa 13 pass to make the online part of FUT (Fifa Ultimate Team) to work.
  5. CraigGreenway1 Win User

Xbox Series XS Green Screen Crash

I thought it was working as I played 7 or 8 games without issue but now crashed twice in successive games. Fifa FUT online is unplayable with the crashes, get punished for system issues, utterly gutted about the issue
  6. callumevo2008 Win User

Fifa 16 Online Player

I cannot seem to play online fifa 16, I have played friends, fut draft games but no online seasons, keeps saying searching for opponent, I'm on 150 mb internet speed, ive done all the port forwarding etc etc...still not working help
Thema:

Fifa 21 FUT online play- lose connection during every game

1. Fifa 21 FUT online play- lose connection during every game - Similar Threads - Fifa FUT online

2. FUT 23 – FIFA Points 5900 Not showing up in the FUT WEB APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUT 23 – FIFA Points 5900 Not showing up in the FUT WEB APP: Hello, A few minutes ago I ordered a 5900 FIFA POINT cars, and they are not showing up in my FUT WEB APP. I can't go to my console, it's very far from me, that's why I need them to be in my FUT...
  3. Fifa fut 23. Hardcopy, not downloaded version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa fut 23. Hardcopy, not downloaded version: [img] FIFA FUT 23. DISC, NOT DOWNLOADED COPY. I have my main x box account, and with it my main fut account. Can I set up the kids with a separate xbox account and a separate fut account using the...
  4. FIFA 23 fut captcha challenge issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 23 fut captcha challenge issue: Has anyone had issues or experienced the captcha challenge issue on fifa 23 ultimate team,everytime I log into fut it doesn’t let me visualise the captcha challenge and states having trouble...
  5. Fifa 20 FUT freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 FUT freezing: As soon as i load onto fifa 20 my game freezes does anyone know how to solve this. (I bought the game on console not on disc!) 39218d8e-389b-4a1e-bd86-87fa709d7a59
  6. This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team: Please don't spread this information around too much. Check out the Demo Video in this page right here, and see how this App called FUTMillionaire can trade and make millions of coins for you in...
  7. FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!: Hi, i need help with problém in FUT. I buy FIFA 19 two weeks ago because i want play FUT. But i have now normal team with rating 80. And still, really still play agains team with rating 90+ !! I...
  8. Fifa 19 FUT Squad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 FUT Squad: Hi My sons future squad has disappeared from his account, can any body help me retrieve it for him? Thanks 3e641a06-57b9-4c6b-aac6-2d9d5be11ba8
  9. I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...: I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! What can I do in this case? 7e7d1d7b-3ab1-49cf-b1f6-dd5be2f45743
  10. FUT fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUT fifa points: hi, i just buy today 2200 fifa points, i activated the code, but is not showing up to my account. What can i do? Thanks 0456058c-ac2d-428a-afd1-c4c7aeeff3f9