fifa 21 access

Discus and support fifa 21 access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anybody having the problem when they load the game and it says cannot authorise ea access subscription ???? very annoying was working fine yesterday... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lewisyoung2, Oct 3, 2020.

1. lewisyoung2
    lewisyoung2 Guest

fifa 21 access

Is anybody having the problem when they load the game and it says cannot authorise ea access subscription ???? very annoying was working fine yesterday ? EA is no help at all

:)

lewisyoung2, Oct 3, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

A question about xbox ea access

Hi msd.sdt,

I believe that Fifa 19 is available on EA access and Fifa 20 must be purchased but will be discounted with EA access.

As for Fifa 21, it will likely have to be purchased but with EA access members will be eligible for discount.

Hope this helps :)
  3. AhmedÇalışkan Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crashes and Xbox Shuts Down While Playing

I installed FIFA 21 and same thing happened. Xbox shut down at FIFA 21’s loading screen.
  4. Georges C. Win User

FIFA 23

Hello again, we received some information about Fifa, and yes depending on the version you bought you will have access to the 10 hours trial on the 27th.

But the time that will be available varies from region to region.

Canada, Chile, United States

Fifa 23 Ultimate Edition

9/26/2022 21:00

X1 & XSX Standard Edition

9/29/2022 21:00
  5. Bitsyth Win User

FIFA 21 HACKED

I would try to report it to EA directly since Microsoft won't be able to do much about it.

FIFA 21 - EA Help Page
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Fifa 21

Hi,

Sorry about your problem there. When you buy digital games from the Xbox Store the game is tied to your account and you should be able to uninstall and re-install as many times as you like.

Are you sure you are signed in on your console with the same account that you purchased the game?

You can check your order history here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ - sign in with the account you purchased the game.

If you still can not find your game, you'll need to
    Contact Support.
Thema:

fifa 21 access

1. fifa 21 access - Similar Threads - fifa access

2. access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer: hello. My 15 yr old son can not access 2k23 my career or fifa 23 pro clubs mode. Error says he needs to change settings on his account but we have done that and still can not access...
  3. Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...: I bought a fifa 23 code a few months ago, and have been using the game since. but now it’s telling me i need to renew EA play, something that i’ve never purchased. how can i access the game ?...
  4. How do I access the Xbox S | X version of Fifa 23, without buying it again after upgrading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access the Xbox S | X version of Fifa 23, without buying it again after upgrading...: I had previously preordered and played Fifa 23 on my Xbox One for several months up until and decided it was time to upgrade consoles less than a week ago. After upgrading my console to the...
  5. Can't access Next Gen Fifa 21 on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Next Gen Fifa 21 on Xbox Series S: Hello, sorry for being stupid. But I recently purchased an Xbox Series S and a digital copy of Fifa 21 from Best Buy. I setup the app and linked it to my console. I then used the app to download...
  6. I can’t download early access Fifa 2021 , it keeps saying access denied. Can anyone advise...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download early access Fifa 2021 , it keeps saying access denied. Can anyone advise...: I have been trying to download fifa2021 early access all evening , I keep getting access denied although i have EA membership . Any advice ? Thanks 5a0f5ae6-3398-4b14-aa8f-317c844279ad
  7. Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store: The old store would have a clickable brick that allowed you to select "download/play trial"-it was normally adjacent to the pre-order brick. The new store has no such brick for the EA Play trial,...
  8. Fifa 2020 - account doesn’t have privilege to access online feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 2020 - account doesn’t have privilege to access online feature: my children can’t access the online FIFA feature on FIFA 2020 for the last 4 days. Can you please advise as this is their pass time during the lockdown? 35491250-9f76-4fd1-a4bf-8244db17b906
  9. What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean: hi, i want to buy fifa 20 but in the store, they are 2 prices and one of them has the price plus it says with ea access. i would like to know what that mean 362df910-54bb-4493-b04b-8e7da092d76d
  10. Fifa 20 Ea early access packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 Ea early access packs: My EA access early packs were not added to my account this weekend and Xbox support is down... what should i do c058c061-6738-444b-902f-b04b0fd65372