fifa 2023 on xbox s/x

Discus and support fifa 2023 on xbox s/x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why fifa wont change controls of 2nd palyer when its palyed multiplayer hotseat, and why is fifa for xbox one coming up first in store for s/x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vanja Rigi, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Vanja Rigi
    Vanja Rigi Guest

fifa 2023 on xbox s/x

why fifa wont change controls of 2nd palyer when its palyed multiplayer hotseat, and why is fifa for xbox one coming up first in store for s/x oeprating system, i as new user feel scamed

:)

Vanja Rigi, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Ariel Fernando1 Win User

Im buying an Xbox game online from Target and it is digital and will be sent electronically. I want to give it a gift to someone in Spain. Will that work?

Is there a website that a can buy FIFA 2023 ultimate education for Xbox series x in digital form that can be used in spain?
  3. Tomm_A Win User

fifa 2023 on xbox s/x

Hello Vanja Rigi,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are having two issues here which are unable to change control for 2nd player and why FIFA 23 is available first in Xbox One device. We understand how important it is to properly address these issues so that you can get back on gaming. Let us see how we can help.

We would like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate information on how to resolve your concern.

1. Are you using same type of Xbox controllers?
    2. How do you connect your controller to your Xbox console? Is it through wired or wireless?
    3. Is the second controller connected or paired to your Xbox console?

To connect your controllers to your console, refer to this link: Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to your console | Xbox Support

And also, we are going to assign an account to an Xbox Controller. You can pair your Xbox account to your wireless controller so that you have control over which account is associated with which controller and automatically sign yourself with it. This is especially useful when you have multiple users using multiple controllers at the same time. To assign an account to a controller, follow the steps below:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories.
    • Select the controller, and then the More options icon (). Assigned to shows the current account assigned to that controller.
    • To assign the controller to another account, select Assigned to, and then select the account that you want assigned to the controller. This will pair the controller to this account.
    For your reference, see: Assign an account to an Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

For your second question, there were many editions of FIFA 23 like Ultimate and Standard Edition. FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition is both playable on Xbox One and Xbox Series S|X while for Standard Edition, there is an edition playable for Xbox One and Xbox Series S|X separately.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Tomm_A Win User

fifa 2023 on xbox s/x

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Vanja Rigi Win User

fifa 2023 on xbox s/x

Dear Tomm_A your answer is like a answer of a bot and it did not help my situation unfortunately, this is a known issue on fifa 23 as i was able to see using google search, because ur answer was silly to me, what would make this situation a good is if microsoft store made an exception and let me swap my digital copy of a game for same game but on next gen console wich i own, i dont even know why is there option to buy fifa for xbox one on new generation console, if it came out first it shoulda been taken down the day the s/x version came out so it dont look like ur trying to scam kids and unsuspecting coustomers. ty tomm a
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

fifa 2023 on xbox s/x

Most likely because O is in one comes before S as in series

Since both games work on the system, there is no reason not to list them.

Many games, and many more to come will have two versions. this is the case on PlaySttion as well.

You'll have to ask EA why they made that design choice. You can certainly voice your desire for change on their usual social media and other consumer feedback avenues.
Thema:

fifa 2023 on xbox s/x

1. fifa 2023 on xbox s/x - Similar Threads - fifa 2023

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  9. Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17: Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17 6a1ec192-e559-4b1c-ba15-609dbc02b915
  10. I have purchased Fifa 2023 Standard for my sons Xbox but he lives with his mother and has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased Fifa 2023 Standard for my sons Xbox but he lives with his mother and has...: I have purchased Fifa 2023 Standard for my son's Xbox but he lives with his mother and has a different account. How do I get the Fifa game onto his Xbox 92134c5c-9696-4b30-ab36-53325a378697