Fifa 2020 - account doesn’t have privilege to access online feature

Discus and support Fifa 2020 - account doesn’t have privilege to access online feature in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my children can’t access the online FIFA feature on FIFA 2020 for the last 4 days. Can you please advise as this is their pass time during the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The LalsLal, Apr 30, 2020.

1. The LalsLal
    The LalsLal Guest

my children can’t access the online FIFA feature on FIFA 2020 for the last 4 days. Can you please advise as this is their pass time during the lockdown?

:)

The LalsLal, Apr 30, 2020
  2. ryankeeler2000 Win User

Xbox account issue

When i try and access various online features and privilege’s on my xbox live account a message comes up on screen saying “Locked privilege. This feature is blocked per your XBOX LIVE parent control settings” but on the adult account there has been no restrictions
    put in place. can someone please help as i would like help ASAP?
  3. Jose Soriano2 Win User

I bought ea fc 24 ultimate edition and installed it but when I want to play online it tells me to pay a game pass but I already payed ultimate

But doesn’t ultímate give you online privileges to play
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

If I factory reset an xbox 360 can I (1) reuse my current xbox live subscription key and (2) use a new DOB ?

Back of the Fifa case states. Origin Account required to access online features. You must be 13+ to register. EA ONLINE privacy and terms of service can be found at www.EA.com
  5. TertianTester80 Win User

NBA 2k16

I try to play play now online, but i always get this."The feature is unavaiable.You do not have the required account privileges,"
  6. LoopyComic52 Win User

NBA 2k14 Online problem

what to do if says have "you no privileges to access this feature"?

thanks for the replies?
Thema:

1. Fifa 2020 - account doesn’t have privilege to access online feature - Similar Threads - Fifa 2020 account

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. XBOX Series X Graphic Glitches / Artifacts / Sound Lags in titles like FIFA 2020,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X Graphic Glitches / Artifacts / Sound Lags in titles like FIFA 2020,...: So my configuration is like this Xbox Series X TV Philips PUS 7304/12 Xbox linked via HDMI to PHILIPS TV and PHILIPS TV sends AUDIO to ONKYO AV. Battlefield 1: https://streamable.com/2kctsf...
  5. EA Account error when logging into Fifa 2020 (and all games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Account error when logging into Fifa 2020 (and all games): Hi guys, I have asked EA and with Xbox help and nobody can understand my issue or assist. It's very frustrating. When I sign onto FIFA 2020 to play online, I accept the T&C's from EA, and then...
  6. Fifa 2020 PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 2020 PS4: Hello everyone Can I play fifa 2020 with friends with ps4? Thank you! 4402b575-c8fd-46d3-836f-85753b238f5c
  7. Nao consigo jogar o fifa 2020 no xbox one live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nao consigo jogar o fifa 2020 no xbox one live gold: Caros Fiz uma assinatura do xbox live gold para neu filho jogar onlie principalmente o fifa 2020 com um amigo, que tb comprou a assinatura. Ja tentei de tudo para fazer a conexao mas nao consigo...
  8. Fifa 2020 para Honduras [Mod Translation - Fifa 2020 for Honduras]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fifa 2020 para Honduras [Mod Translation - Fifa 2020 for Honduras]: Quiero comprar Fifa 2020 de Xbox One y no puedo compra me tira error no se puede procesar su pago ayuda [Mod Translation - I want to buy Fifa 2020 from Xbox One and I can't buy it throw me error...
  9. DONDE ES POSIBLE LEVANTAR UNA DENUNCIA A ELECTRONIC ARTS POR EL JUEGO FIFA 2020?[WHERE IS...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DONDE ES POSIBLE LEVANTAR UNA DENUNCIA A ELECTRONIC ARTS POR EL JUEGO FIFA 2020?[WHERE IS...: TODO EL MUNDO SABE QUE FIFA 20, Y TODAS LA DEMÁS VERSIONES, SON UN FRAUDE YA QUE SOLO SE ENCARGA DE AYUDAR A JUGADORES QUE GASTAN DINERO EN EL JUEGO...PERO DONDE QUEDAN LOS DERECHOS DE LAS...
  10. fifa 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    fifa 2020: I already bought a XBOX S one - All digital. Is it possible to play FIFA on this console ? I mean buy it and download it? I could not find it in XBOX website. 182a796a-ee61-428b-8b2d-61136859b397