FIFA 20 TRIAL WONT WORK

Discus and support FIFA 20 TRIAL WONT WORK in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Saying I dont have FIFA 20 trialpurchased but I have EA access subscribed to and downloaded trial from the marketplace. Help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gar Standing, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Gar Standing
    Gar Standing Guest

FIFA 20 TRIAL WONT WORK

Saying I dont have FIFA 20 trialpurchased but I have EA access subscribed to and downloaded trial from the marketplace. Help?

:)

Gar Standing, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

FIFA 20 TRIAL WONT WORK

3. Shaadydffc7d54-2eeb- Win User

FIFA 20 TRIAL WONT WORK

Tu dois regarder si ta bien ton abonnement ea acces jour si oui tu dois re installer l'application et essayer de re telecharger fifa 20 je pense.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

fifa 20 trial?

Hi there HAKANYILMAZ3

Seen this problem quite often most of the time 3rd is barely needed but sometimes it does help to reach out to them incase they haven't updated it ect.

There is 3 things to try

1. Power cycle your console https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

2. Re download your gamer tag https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

3. Contact EA help about it since it's there subscription service. https://help.ea.com/en/
  5. BenRiley2 Win User

Fifa 20 trial

Just tried that and sadly it is still telling me I don't own this game
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Fifa 20 trial

Hey
    BenRiley2
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support and providing us with the updates.

I know you mentioned you didn't want to do it, but I would suggest
    uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.

That's usually the fix-all troubleshooting method for issues like this one.

If that doesn't help the next step would be to set up a call back from Customer Support to make sure everything is okay within your Microsoft billing account.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

FIFA 20 TRIAL WONT WORK

1. FIFA 20 TRIAL WONT WORK - Similar Threads - FIFA TRIAL WONT

2. It says trial under fifa 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says trial under fifa 23: Hello. I was gonna play fifa 23 and it said trial under it. Is there a way to fix this problem? Thanks! 57ed8469-031c-45af-b4fd-99258e57761f
  3. Everytime I try to launch Fifa 23 it pops up with a message saying your trial has expired...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I try to launch Fifa 23 it pops up with a message saying your trial has expired...: Any help would be greatly appreciated ae242fc9-ffd6-4451-8d49-2962c70d0360
  4. FIFA 20 Trial version message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 Trial version message: Hi all This is regarding my FIFA 20 that ive been playing on my XBOX 1 for the past year or so, (for those of you who suggest playing FIFA 22 or so, I want to finish my career span of 15 seasons,...
  5. Xbox One - Fifa 21 Physical Game - cannot play "Game Trial Ended" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Fifa 21 Physical Game - cannot play "Game Trial Ended" message: I have an Xbox One and played the FIFA 21 10 hour trial with no problems at all via EA Access. I bought the FIFA 21 physical disk and installed this onto my Xbox One. After a while, the Xbox...
  6. I have been playing the EA Play trial of Fifa 21, but I have since bought the game. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been playing the EA Play trial of Fifa 21, but I have since bought the game. Why...: I have uninstalled the trial and installed the actual game, yet the trial countdown still shows when I load the game. Just a bit concerned what happens when my hours have expired. Is there a way...
  7. Fifa 21 free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 free trial: I have pre-ordered Fifa 21 with EA play to access the free trial for my son. However, from hi account he can access the game but not the free trial as it keeps telling him that he needs ea play...
  8. Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store: The old store would have a clickable brick that allowed you to select "download/play trial"-it was normally adjacent to the pre-order brick. The new store has no such brick for the EA Play trial,...
  9. Fifa 20 stuck on trial mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 stuck on trial mode: I have tried to get in contact with Xbox for the last 3 weeks. Has anyone got an email address i can email them to ask them about my issue. ISSUE: Every so often when launching fifa 20 on the...
  10. after playing ea 10 hour trial my fifa 19 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after playing ea 10 hour trial my fifa 19 wont start: it has few seconds of looking at the start screen but kicks me out before I get in the game 88dee6cb-a916-48ad-be61-49ed12577f6d