Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?

Discus and support Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll try and launch the game and its says "getting your game ready" for about 1 second and then says "do you own this game or app?" i have tried hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by i NiNjA OrAnGe, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?

I'll try and launch the game and its says "getting your game ready" for about 1 second and then says "do you own this game or app?" i have tried hard resetting and uninstalling the game and neither have fixed it, what can i do?

:)

i NiNjA OrAnGe, Sep 12, 2019
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

I just launched the game and it works for me. Did you download the fifa demo in your account? Or do you have other family members who share the console? I know when you download a free trial if you have more than one account on a console each person
    has to go to the miccrosoft store, find the game and click on install. Not sure if demos work the same way. If you are the only account on your console then it shouldn't be giving you an error message. It is a free demo you can't buy it. Hopefully a hard
    reset straightens out everything for you.
  3. Zero420override Win User

I recommend contacting Xbox payment and purchases and requesting a call back from them. They can look at your billing history and make sure
    you still own the digital license for the game. Thats what I had to do when Red Dead did the same thing to me. Hope this helps you out.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try a hard reset by holding down the power button for 10 seconds until the console shuts off.

Unplug the power cable and wait for 5 min before plugging in back in.

That might fix the problem
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello NiNjA,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this involves an inability to launch and play a FIFA 20 demo on your Xbox One console.

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console, but if the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console, reset and keep games and apps to help reset
    the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  6. murph17 Win User

Fifa 17, do you own this game or app?

Has Son 1 purchased FIFA17 or is this an EA Access Trial version?
Thema:

1. Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app? - Similar Threads - Fifa demo own

2. Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17: Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17 6a1ec192-e559-4b1c-ba15-609dbc02b915
  3. I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son...: I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son cant seem to play it is there a way for him to play it d2f07c5b-e537-4ec3-8abe-bad2de27e68d
  4. Fifa 20 DEMO no more available in store,help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 DEMO no more available in store,help me: Download demo Fifa 20,but i can't find in store Anyone help me with redeem codes? Anyone have a code? Hey Microsoft,do you have a code for download? Thank you so much....
  5. FIFA 20 Demo causing Xbox One X to shutdown.

in XboX Insiders
    FIFA 20 Demo causing Xbox One X to shutdown.: Just let the game paused and when I returned my Xbox One X was completely off. Turned it on and it did a complete boot. I know it's currently I known bug and I reported using FIFA 20 Demo as the...
  6. fifa 19 demo

in XBoX on Windows
    fifa 19 demo: como hago para instalarlo en mi pc? dice que no he seleccionado ningun dispositivo [Translation - How do I install it on my computer? Says I have not selected any device]...
  7. Fifa 19 DEMO won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 DEMO won't load: Fifa 19 demo won't load, tried restarting, won't work. b3cdcc3a-37f2-42b5-9a59-8e9a7a389bad
  8. x Box one S and Demo Fifa 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x Box one S and Demo Fifa 19: Hello, I have a X-box one S and i would like to download Demo Fifa 19 ma i can't.. Anyone know if with X Bob One S we can download the Demo of Fifa 19? Thanks 25f44f3e-bed5-4f02-8022-388ea368291b
  9. Fifa 19 Demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 Demo: I cant download me the fifa 19 demo ? What is the Problem ? Can anyone help me pls 4d079c4b-e9cc-44d1-8613-03cf5062faea
  10. FIFA 19 demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 demo: Can i please have the Fifa 19 demo put on my account im on Xbox one S f4269b67-d6b9-4b25-bc59-a798daa0bfc5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do you own this game or app fifa 20 trial